Hands Together pt. 1

I walked into the courtyard and saw his white blonde hair immediately. His back was to me but I could see he was talking with Crabbe and Goyle. I walked up to him and put my hand on his lower back in which he whipped around to start yelling but saw it was me.

"Y/N you know I don't like when you sneak up on me." He huffed as he reached up to tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Sorry, love." I said with a smile. He turned and nodded to his boys as he grabbed my hand and started walking me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me inside.

"My dorm, no more questions." He said as we walked up the staircase. When Draco would tell me to stop talking, it always meant he wasn't in the best of moods. This boy would listen to me go off about nothing for hours and on occasions like this, I knew something was coming once we were alone. We entered his dorm to which he shut and locked the door.

"Get on the bed." He said without even looking at me. I did as told and sat on his bed and watched him. He put his book bag down and took his robe off. He started to undo his tie as he walked over to me.

"Hands. Together." He said as he held his tie. I did as told and held my hands together in front of me. He took his green tie and neatly but tightly tied my wrists together, shoving me onto my back after. He got on top of me, straddling me as I stared up at him.

"Draco." I said quietly as he looked at me.

"I want you to do everything I say, and you won't get punished. Break my rules, and you won't like it, my love." He said as he pushed my arms up and over my head. I smiled at him as I knew tonight was going to be a long night.