Good Girl (final part)

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. My clothes had been folded and sat in a neat pile at the foot of the bed. I got up and put them on. I walked over to Draco's desk where he had a small mirror. My lips were slightly swollen from kissing him so hard last night. My mascara had been smeared and gave me raccoon eyes. I attempted to wipe some of it off but just made it worse. My hair was also a complete disaster. Draco's hands and rings had made it completely knotted. I tried to run my fingers through it and pat it down so I looked presentable enough to get back to my dorm and clean myself up. Without hearing the door open, Draco had walked in and right behind me.

"That's not going to fix it." He said as he looked at me in the mirror. I jumped at his presence before turning around to face him. He had showered and was dressed in his typical black suit. His contrast to my mess of a look and his put together self was almost comical. He looked down at my arms and grabbed my hands. He pulled them up to get a closer look at them. He inspected my wrists, which I hadn't noticed had faint bruises on them from how tight he had tied the tie and how hard I fought against the restraint. He pulled my wrists to his face and kissed the bruising gently.

"Go shower and change, and then come back here." He calmly said as he put my arms back down. I looked up at his emotionless face staring into his eyes.

"Why?" I countered, holding the eye contact. He raised his eyebrows before looking down at my lips and then back up at my eyes.

"Don't question me, or I will get my tie again." He sternly said as he looked upon me. I dropped his gaze as I blushed at his words. I went to slip past him to leave before he grabbed me by my forearm and pulled me hard against his chest. 

"Such a good girl." He said as he kissed my forehead and let me on my way.