Stay Still and Quiet pt. 2

I laid under him, my wrists tied together by his green tie. He straddled me looking down at my body. He reached up to my face and ran his fingertips along my cheek and then down my neck where he slowly wrapped his hand around my throat. As he started to tighten his grip I closed my eyes, letting him do whatever he wanted to my body.

His rings were a cold contrast from his warm hands. They were digging into my skin, but I enjoyed anything he did to me. He held my neck firmly and I opened my eyes to look at him. He had a sadistic smile on his face which made me smile as he literally took my breath away.

"Smiling as I hurt you? This is why I love you." He quietly said.

I could feel myself getting light headed so I started moving my legs under his body.

"Can my baby not breathe?" He cruelly said as he held his grip firmly. "Do you want me to let go?" He teased as he saw me struggling. All I could do was nod as I was tied up and pinned down.

Draco loosened his grip as he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You're mine to play with. Now stay quiet and still." I laid there trying to catch my breath but also stay as still as I could not knowing what he may choose as a punishment for me tonight. No matter what, I knew it would still be enjoyable. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it to the floor.

Everything he did made my heart race and he knew it. He put his hand on my chest over my heart and followed the beating.

"Is someone nervous, or excited?" He asked kindly while looking into my eyes.

"Both, Draco." I barely whispered. He leaned forward directly over my face as he spoke to me.

"I told you not to speak." And I knew I fucked up.