Ride It pt. 5

He very lightly touched me, teasing me to no end.

"Please." I barely audibly spit out. Draco scoffed at my desperation.

"What do you want me to do, sweetheart?" He taunted. He rubbed his fingers up and down me, slowly pushing one in, but not moving it. I wiggled back and forth to feel his finger inside of me needing more from him.

"Please, more." I begged. Draco let go of my throat and put his hand in my hair grabbing tight at the roots. He pulled my head back against his chest.

"You got it." He said as he started to finger me hard. I moaned as I tried to lean forward at the sensation, but his hand in my hair caused me to stay in the upright position I was. My legs were shaking from the feelings he was causing me.

"Look at you. So desperate for my touch you can't even stand up properly." He spoke aloud. He let go of my hair and wrapped his arm around my torso under my boobs, holding me upright against him. My head dropped down in front of me. Draco continued to finger me hard but at a slow pace. He added a second finger and continued to please me.

"Draco." I moaned as my breathing got even faster. All of the sudden he stopped, but left his fingers inside of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panting, needing more.

"Ride my fingers." He said to me as he kissed the top of my head. I started moving around on his fingers finding a pace that felt good to me. I continued going as I felt myself getting close. I knew he could tell by the way I was breathing so he pulled his fingers out before I could finish. He turned me around to face him.

"Open your mouth." He demanded. I immediately followed his orders to which he stuck his fingers in my mouth.

"Taste yourself, darling." He said stared into my eyes. I sucked on his fingers in my mouth before he pulled them out. He took a step back and looked me up and down. He leaned down and pulled my skirt off swiftly, leaving me in my bra and underwear, and my hands tied together with his tie. He was still fully dressed.

"You look beautiful like that, Y/N." He said as he backed up and sat on his bed. I walked towards him and climbed on his lap, kissing him harshly.

"Please just fuck me already, Mr. Malfoy." I said against his lips.