Take it pt. 3

"Can't even follow simple orders, Y/N." Draco said as he removed his hand from my chest. He moved to sit on the side of the bed. I followed his every movement not sure what was coming next. 

"Lay over my lap." He sternly said as he held his hands up so I could climb onto him. I sat up and laid over his lap as he wrapped one arm around my torso to hold me in place. My arms dangled in front of me, still tied together. I closed my eyes knowing exactly what was to come. He leaned down and whispered to me, 

"Silent and still." I bit my lip ready to be hit. Before I felt anything my skirt was pulled all the way up and over my ass leaving me in just my thong. 

"Did someone expect to get punished today?" Draco asked as grabbed the waist band and pulled it back, snapping it against my skin. I didn't say anything as I had no right to speak. 

"Quiet now are you? Good girl." He said before his hand suddenly slapped my ass painfully hard. I tried to hold in my groan but noise slipped out of my mouth. 

"Take it, and take it silently." Draco said before proceeding to spank me several more times. Tears stung my eyes, but as much as it hurt, it felt so good, especially since it was coming from Draco. Each time stung less and less as I got used to it. I knew that because he left his rings on I was for sure going to be bruised tomorrow. Once he finished he pulled me to my feet, standing me in front of him. My skirt fell down from being bunched at my waist, and I only had a bra on top. Draco looked up into my eyes and put his hand on my cheek. He gently pulled my face down towards him. Gently he kissed my lips. He slowly and sensually started to make out with me, keeping his hand on my cheek. My hands were dangling in front of us as they were useless tied together.