Let's Have Fun.

"Mr. Daniel, in here, please."

A lanky male turned around out of acknowledgment, his Lazer Katana in his hands, glowing a glowing orange color as it twirled in his hands, the back of it being placed on his right shoulder. "Can I learn who's paying me first?" He asked, no expression on his face as he followed the person through the dark halls of the building, the blazing purple lights bright enough to allow him to see where he walked at least.

"It's too quiet," something was itching at him from behind his ear. Daniel couldn't hear anyone in this place. He knew that the leader hid the underground gang for a reason, but he found it alarming how guarded this small hall was. The adolescent male passed by numerous guards as he continued to follow the other male, the only one out of the multiple people here he hadn't seen wearing a security uniform.

Daniel got a good look at him as he walked behind him, his eyes wondering too much; it was as if the worker was relaxing today. The person by how the white buttoned-up shirt wasn't even buttoned up well. A sigh came out of his mouth as he ruffled his curly dark-brown. Daniel was getting irritated because he had asked a question and still wasn't getting a reply.

The poor fellow thought he was here for business, to get compensated, but this place gave him a weird aura-that he might skip on it. Daniel stopped when the man did, him turning around to study Daniel's face with a bright smile on his face as he opened the door to a dark room where blue shined from the right. Daniel never noticed, but he was younger than him, he could tell by the baby-like face the boy had. What a strange world teens can be in the circle now? He closed his eyes, giving them a break while he said nothing, walking straight into the room since he had nothing to fear. He is the strongest thing he knew in this dark, colorful city.

The door was then shut, the darkness consuming once again as he positioned himself in the middle of the room, soon enough looking towards the blue light. He took two steps before recognizing who it was, Minoru, everyone who identified who this kid was. The juvenile's a famous serial killer; he even killed his parents at 10 years old. The number of people this youth had wrapped around his finger was amazing. He was a child genius, having a high IQ of 164 at such an inexperienced age. He was a legend.

The young boy's short blonde hair covered his eyes as he sat in his office chair, looking up at the big blue screen as he proceeded to enter data into the computer. Daniel examined the child while his hand shook, making a tighter grip around the handle of his Katana. "No need to be afraid, I just have a job for you," the child spoke to the other in the inaudible thick tension of the room. Both of his legs went up against his chest, one arm hugging them and the other one pushing the desk so he could spin and get a good look at the grown male.

"Daniel Kim," a questioning hum was heard by Daniel's ear as he continued to gander at him with his ocean blue eyes that brightened in this darkness. Daniel opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by an innocent smile he had received from the other-was that how he was able to get away with so much? The older one hesitated to take a slight step back, trying to not make it too noticeable that he was afraid of him. The number of stories of that kid was too graphic.

"Daniel, would you like to end someone's life for me~? I mean, you're going to do it, because I said so. Aren't assassin families having a lot of trouble with the police recently?" He said in a high pitch cutesy voice, it felt as if those words flowed through Daniel's whole body, giving him chills that made him feel a bit weak. Did he have some type of power that made people afraid of his with just even a look? Minoru then stood up, his pale-skinned hand going over the bumps on the keyboard slowly, feeling it, waiting for an answer.

Daniel didn't know what to say, he was still affected by how soft, but controlling the boy's voice was. "Are you the leader? The leader of this group? Are you using these kids to be your instruments of death?" He bluntly said instead of answering Minoru. Though he had no right to ask that, something in him just didn't like this stimulation at all. A chuckle came out of Minoru's mouth as he looked down at the keyboard, Daniel standing behind him as he did. They were at a good distance, Dan made sure of it since he didn't trust him.

The so-called little angel grabbed a pen from the desk, slamming the press button on the table as he turned to Daniel with a big unnatural smile, his aura turning sinister as he did. The pen was played around in his right hand before he held as if it was a knife, and he was ready to kill. Daniel took his stance ready to fight, but he was already too late, the pen was already piercing the side of his neck. Minoru stood there, not very tall but fast enough to make it next to Daniel and threaten him without him even noticing. "Do as I asked and you will be paid one billion yen, got it?" The boy demanded in a bored tone as if he was already done with the conversation.

Daniel understood why people feared him, not because he was able to use his words, his charisma to get others to do exactly what he asked. But because he didn't fear death, he had a light in his eyes but his personality said differently. He didn't move, his Katana dropping out his hands as the pen was stuck in the side of his throat. It didn't kill him, but it was a bit painful, especially when Minoru pulled it out and tossed the pen onto the floor. Daniel let out a yelp, grabbing the side of his neck with both of his hands as it gradually bled out. He stared at Minoru in horror as he watched the child sit back down in his chair, leaning back. His thigh went over the other, his left arm resting on his leg as the other rested on the armrest as his hair with his left hand.

" Now... Make sure to keep both your gaze and ears, out of my business, Darling~. Nevertheless, let's have a lot of fun working together, Mr. Daniel Kim."