☘️•Overworked•☘️

When Midoriya suddenly passed out, no one expects Bakugou to huff and trudge over to him, lifting the small boy so he lie limply on the ashen blond's back. Bakugou turns to glare at the room once more before marching away, a string of curse following.

The room blinked. 'Was that Bakugou?' They questioned before Aizawa (who was also questioning) clapped for them to get back to work.
~
Bakugou sets down his broccoli on the bed, opting to sit and stare at him as he slept peacefully. He watched as his chest rose and fall. How he curled into a small ball and purred.

When the boy finally awoke, he looked around sleepily before locking eyes with the same volcanic vermillion ones that used to sooth him to sleep. He didn't say anything, just simply opened his arms as an invitation.

Bakugou rose, keeping his eyes trained on Midoriya as he strode to the bed where he rest.

Finally he reached the edge of the bed, crawling in between Midoriya's arms and pressing his back against the younger's chest, feeling the latter wrap his arms protectively around him, using one hand to intertwine their fingers.

"Watching me sleep Kachaan?"Midoriya teased, tightening his grip ever so slightly. Clasping their hands so that their hands formed a fist.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. Midoriya seemed to sense his action because he raised their intertwined fist and flipped it over so that he could kiss the blond's bruised knuckles.

"Thanks for watching over me, Kachaan."
"Whatever. Stupid Deku."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I love you.
I know. I love you too.