🐈•Coffee Shop•🐈

When Shinsou entered his favorite coffee shop, he was not expecting to see a bright green bean.

The boy looked like a middle schooler. His fluffy looking hair that sprung wildly from the headband pushing the emerald locks. Green crystals shone in the early morning light. His pink tongue stuck out as he frowned down at a laptop.

He was slouched, his sweater clinging to his body. His dark eye bags stood out against his bright eyes. The oversized cloth hung of his shoulder, flashing the freckles that littered his body.

Shinsou didn't know how long he was standing there but the next thing he knew was he being pulled by his own hoodie to the freckled boy's table.

"Hello." He said. His voice was quiet and smooth. It held a scared undertone.

Shinsou eyed the boy closely now. How he wasn't focused on his laptop now, but his eyes were glued to the table in front of him. His fingers twitched.

"Uhm.. hi." He nodded.

"I noticed you were staring at me..?  And- and I wanted to know- to know why." He stuttered, chancing a quick second of eyes contact.

The lilac-haired teen smiled. "Shinsou Hitoshi. To be honest, I don't even know why I was staring." He introduced.

That was a lie. Shinsou knew exactly why he was staring. It was because of the androgynous beauty that surrounded him. It was suffocating.

"Midoriya's Izuku." The greenette nods. Shinsou smile only grows wider.

"Well, Izuku. Would you like to go get a coffe some time?" He asked.

Midoriya froze. What was wrong? Did he say something wrong? Should he apologize?

"..yes." A small voice brings Shinsou out of his panic.

He smiled.
~

Needless to say, they became great friends. They even start to date.

All because of a coffee shop.