🦈•Work-out Buddies•🦈

Midoriya is twenty now. He's a pro hero, and even pro-hero's have to keep in shape. So that's why every other day, you'd find Pro Hero: Deku lifting weights.

He often came alone. Sometimes accompanied by Ground Zero or Ingenium. But other than that, he'd be walking the treadmill in complete silence.

So imagine the surprise of the regulars there when they see Midoriya dragging Kirishima (Red Riot) through the glass doors of the gym.

"Come onnn Eiji~" Midoriya whined. "You never come to the gym with me anymore." The red haired man just laughs.

"Fine fine! You got me." He smiles, looking down at his boyfriend. The latter jumped and embraced the taller male, beaming happily.
~
By the time they leave, they're both sticky with sweat. "Eiji, baby, hurry!" Midoriya whined. Said man simply let a meaty hand rest on the other's thigh.

Once they got home, they stripped and hopped in the shower immediately. Kirishima stood behind Midoriya, cleaning his back and occasionally kissing his shoulders.

Midoriya washed his hair while giggling in pure delight at all the attention he was getting. Kirishima paid attention to him, but never this much!

The pair stepped out of the shower and wrapped their respective towels around their waist. Kirishima lifted the small greenbean onto the counter and looked up at him.

"Eiji? Is there something on my face?" He asked, his ankles crossing and locking at the older's waist.

The latter shook his head and placed a delicate kiss on his collarbone, then another on his jaw, then on his shoulders.

Midoriya giggles. He raises the red-head's face and cupped it. Leaning in until he was ghosting over the other's lips. Then he closes the gap.

Firework shoot off somewhere in the distance. From afar you could see Kirishima rub his ribcage all while smiling into the kiss.

It was sweet and romantic.

They pulled back and smiled. "I love you." Kirishima whispers. "I love you more." Midoriya challenges.

It becomes a battle of 'I love you more's' and eventually the greenette won with "I love to Pluto and back, twice." He smiled.

They went to bed with a small kiss and shifting so they where spooning, both with a smile plastered permanently on their faces.