Prologue.

♛ -[ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ. ]

Clop, clop, plonk, clop. " Tsk. "

With the gentle tsk, the masked man's horse, listening to it's owner, slowed down to a stop in front of a snowy clearing, it's white, long mane flowing softly through the gentle breeze which nipped at Dream's skin.

Looking at the bridge ahead, he got off of his horse, his hand trailing across its neck before dropping to his side as he walked forward slowly, testing the sturdiness of the ground below. Overgrown, frost-nipped grass surrounded him, pushed by the breeze over to the right. The clearing was calm, only a couple sounds accompanying him.

Jasper's soft neigh, the sound of the frost-covered grass crunching as he took a step forward, and the wistful breeze. Flakes of snow danced in the wind, landing on his mask softly like a greeting to the castle in front of him. 

The atmosphere of the castle loomed over him, it's long towers and strong outer walls looking old and dirty, like a reminder of what once was. It only showed how easily a kingdom can go to ruins without the company of a few hundred maids and butlers. 

He could imagine children running across the bridge, laughing happily- innocently, as carts, led by horses, would pass on by. Everything that was normal in other kingdoms, was void here, only the sound of his breathing disturbing the hallow mountains covered by freezing ice. The kings knew what had happened here, in that very castle, and the entire land had wiped the kingdoms name out of every book, every mouth, everything. It's past was an unknown to time, and only the elders of the village down south knew what truly happened inside of the castle, left empty for more than a decade.

There were the rumors, though. About the eldest son of the king in Craftopia.

" I went up there once. I heard their screams. But not his. " The elders would say, chanting these rumors to anyone who would offer an ear to discover the era of the brauners.
" They were killed! " They would hiss at him, grabbing onto his green cloak. " He killed them. "

" Who? " He had asked, furrowing his brows behind his smiling mask.

" Technoblade. "

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

A / N : Hope you all enjoyed this short prologue. Just giving you a feel for the story, which is to come. :)

The characters that will be in this book are:

- Technoblade

- Dream

- Wilbur Soot

- TommyInnit

- Tubbo_
- GeorgeNotFound

- Sapnap

- Skeppy

- BadBoyHalo.

mk bye ahah

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――