WTF!?

I began to stir and realized that I was now in a bed. Something cold was against my bare skin when suddenly I remember what happened. There was something in my home. It was big dark, inhuman and it charged at Silas and me. Did I faint? Was Silas okay? More importantly, where was I?

I was scared to open my eyes. Fearing the fact that I would see whatever it was in my apartment, I couldn't give in to my fear. Slowly I opened my eyes, peeping around the room. A sigh of relief exited my lips noticing that I was back in Silas's bedroom, which meant it was his cold body against mine.

Turning slightly I ran my hand down his back and whispered. "Why am I so drawn to you?" I felt that we belong as I brought my body to his. Silas let out a sharp breath as he quickly pulled away. He looked back for a moment looking at me as if he was a predator stalking his prey. I should have been scared but I wasn't as he left out of the room without a word.

"Okay, what was that about?" I asked as Siren curled up against me. Silas was weird at some points and I didn't know him that well so I just brush it off. My thoughts were on the time and my phone as I prayed that I haven't overslept again. My job was already on the line and to my luck it was only six and work didn't start until eight.

Still, I had to force myself out of Silas's big comfortable bed and put some light to his dark ass room. "OH, SHIT SILAS! WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?!" I screamed, turning to see him standing at the end of the bed. I knew he left out but I didn't hear him come back in.

"I didn't mean to startle you," He said as he wiped something red from the corner of his mouth. A gold chalice was in the other but I held my chest given the fact he almost gave me a mini heart attack.

"It's okay, I just didn't hear you come back in. Plus this is your home."

He didn't answer only nodded before disappearing into his closet as Siren jumped off the bed following him. Moments later I heard him talking, and it sounds like a child talking back. I had to be going crazy because I knew he went into the closet alone. Unless someone was hiding in there.

I started taking short steps to the closet and braced myself as I quickly opened the door walking in. The only thing I saw was Silas standing by himself naked and smirking.

"I heard you talking to someone."

"You heard me telling Siren to go back in there you." He spoke as I looked around the closet noticing that Siren wasn't there or in the room at the time. I also didn't see her leave out and how did she leave the room without me knowing. My mind was fucking with me.

"I need to ask you something and you need to be honest Yasmine."

"O-okay, what is it?" I asked with my brow arched as my sight caught my suitcases in the middle of the floor.

"It's about last night. I don't how much of it you remember before passing out, but... Do you dabble in the occult?"

"Like witchcraft? Dark magic?" I asked, confused. What the fuck was he getting at? Yeah, I enjoy learning about the supernatural but practicing it, hell no.

"Yes, like witchcraft, Yas."

"No. Why?"

"How about reading things, like spells, or buying something from the dark web, like a demon box, and open it?" Silas was confusing me. How did he know some much about this and why did he think I did something as stupid as that. I didn't have the time for it. I had to get ready for work and find out what happened between Frank and me Friday.

"You're talking nonsense, Silas. I'm not that dumb to buy a fucking demon and open it. Nor would I want to. Plus, I know better than that and as for spells, I don't think I have read any. Why?"