Bite

For the next few days, I was still in disbelief. paranormal creatures exist and I was right in the middle of it. This was unreal and I was staying in the home of a real live vampire. To make it even better my beliefs were true. People thought of me as crazy, weird, and stupid for eight fucking years of my life. Even my mother and brother thought of me that way.

Now I was staring at living proof that if that what one could call him. Silas wasn't actually alive still he was here proving everything I researched was real. Not only that Frank my fucking ex-boss was a werewolf. I say ex because I know I was fired effected immediately and I haven't thought about going back. Frank tried to kill me and Silas tried to kill him... so yeah it was either I quit or he fired me which was probably both.

Then it was Silas I was happy that he came to my rescue but was angry to learn he's been feeding off of me for about a year. Breaking into my home drinking my blood and watching as I slept. That was creepy but it was in his nature to do so. Still, why couldn't he do what ordinary people do? Come start a conversation and get to know my interests as I got to know his?

Instead, he wanted to put his claim on me. My guess was before someone else came along and did it before him. The problem was no one wanted crazy-ass Yasmine. Everyone I knew thought of me in that manner just as my mom and brother did.

Now I had a new issue after finding out all of this was real something in me was scared. Like how I felt myself pulling to Silas. It was hard to tell was it the mark on my inner thigh or what Silas said the other day... that we were soulmates.

All I know each time we were alone in a room, I felt myself wanting him. It was hard to deny nor did I want to but I wanted him to suck me dry. To become a part of him and his world just as much as he wanted to be a part of me. What the hell was wrong with me? Most would run but I was still here like a little mouse.

I read many things stating that vampires could use mind control, and I knew Silas had used it many times on me to protect me. There was no reason for him to control me especially to make me stay. I was here everything in his home waiting for him to return from work.

No one was forcing me to stay I could leave whenever I liked but didn't want to. I felt safer in the house and feared that Frank was looking to kill me. Plus, I still had questions that I had yet to Silas.

Where he was near my mind would go blank just sitting there staring at his sexiness, trying to control myself from jumping his damn dick. The questions would fade and he would sit there with that stupid little smug look challenging me to do so. Silas knew what he was doing, it was a joke to him, but I was about to turn the tables because he wasn't getting shit until we talked.

It's been four days since the truth came out and four days since we had sex. I could go longer if he refused to talk, it was nothing to me. That was what I told myself, but I was the only one sitting here thinking about this man as if he was sitting across from me. Silas was at work, leaving me alone with his weird maid Celeste who wouldn't let me do shit.

Silas was the one that permitted me to leave the house as if I needed it. Celeste refuse whatever I tried, I couldn't ever take Siren outside without her tagging along. She was always somewhere lurking, her and his other little minion I have yet to find out his name. There were more but only a couple of them has shown their faces.

The others mainly lurked in the dark, probably waiting for their chance to grab me. I have seen the way they watched me and from what I could see I was the only human in Silas's home. They knew not to disobey their 'Master,' still, I was only a mere human that could not protect herself against a house full of vampires.

"Are you hungry, Mistress?" Someone spoke from behind me. I know it wasn't Celeste causing me to whip my head around to a beautiful light skin woman smiling at me sweetly.