Chapter 1:Movie Night

Y/n Pov:

Damn I wish that I could get into VR chat with Mully and Joshdub but that would never happen knowing that I am a small youtuber with like three subs.

Gaege's Pov:

I take off my headset and put in my recording chair I walk out of my recording room with my phone and I got a text from Mully "Hey me and the rest of the boys are watching a movie tonight you wanna come over?" Gaege "Yeah what time?" Mully "Ummm like at 8:30 maybe" Juicy "yeah that sounds good cya then" Mully "bye" Juicy "bye"

Still Gaege's pov:

I take a shower and then head over to mully's. Time Skip: At Mullys: I pull into the driveway of Mully's I have been here like three times not a lot but it is a nice house I will say that. I knock on the door and Eddie answers. I say hi and we watch the movie. 

Time Skip: After movie

Gaege's Pov: Alright I am gonna head home I got some editing to do so ill call you later to record. Mully and the rest of the bois "Alright bye" "bye" i said.

Time skip:back home

I unlock the front door and walk in I head straight to my recording room and start to edit I feel myself slowly drifting asleep but I need to finish this editing because I need a video for tomorrow.

Time Skip: Done with editing

"Uhhh finally I am done" I said as I walked into my room laying on the bed immediately falling asleep.

Y/N's Pov:

I hop on VR and hear a familiar voice fill the room it's JuicyFruitSnacks (Aka Gaege Gibson) he is like my biggest insporation! I finally wove through all the people and finally saw Gaege standing in VR for once I felt this energy I have never felt before and started crying Gaege spotted me and wove through the crowd of people and led me to a quiet place. Gaege said "Hey are you okay I saw you crying back there what's wrong?" I sat there quietly then I built up the courage to say something I said " I just love your content and you are like one of my biggest insporations because on insta you sing and I like to sing and I am a very small youtuber oh gosh I am ranting again sorry I get carried away." Gaege said "It's okay I am just glad one of my fans is not in pain by the way whats your name?" I said "Y/N" "Okay and phone number?" he asked I gave him my number and then he left.

Gaege's Pov:

Damn that guy was really cute luckily I was in Vr chat and not real life I was blushing so hard! I left the room we where in and immediately was swarmed by fans I left the game and went to my room. I sat there and texted Y/N we started to connect I felt like I was there best friend or better yet his boyfriend. 

A/N:

Hey this is my first time writing fanfiction if you like it comment and tell me too keep writing