Chapter: 8 The hospital

Gaege's pov:

I got a call from Josh as I was in the middle of a make out ughh it fine Josh said " Mate get down to the hospital now!" I said "Oh my gosh whats wrong" I said as I grabbed my keys I signaled for Y/N to come too he nodded. Josh said "It's Eddie he got shot!" I said "Shit okay I am on my way what hospital?" "*hospital name*" "thanks" I said Josh hung up.

Time Skip:At hospital Still Gaege's Pov

"What the fuck happened?" I asked Josh explained it all "So Eddie is bisexual and dated an abusive guy who raped and abused him and he came back and shot him?" I said "yeah and beat the shit out of Eddie.." Josh said before the nurse walked out. She said we could come in to speak with him he was pitiful he could not even speak without being in pain I looked at him with tears in my eyes he looked at me and Y/N holding hands, his head was on my shoulder crying I hugged him tight and kissed his head. Josh started crying because he saw it happen if Josh was not at Eddie's house he would be dead. I walked to him and whispered in his ear "I love you dawg" that is something he always told I treated Eddie like the older brother I never had growing up. He looked at me and said "I love you too dawg" In a very raspy voice like he ate glass and it cut his throat.

I started to cry even more Y/N held me close I cried into his shoulder as he hugged me as tight as he could Mully and Josh hugged us as well we where all crying now Eddie said "damn you guys are the best I could ask for and wheres narrator?" we all knew Eddie had a crush on Narrator "He is right here!" Narrator said in his narrating voice.

Eddie's pov 

Narrator walked in the room and said something I could not hear well from blood in my ear but I knew he was speaking in his sexy narrator voice and he sat next to me and then kissed my fore head the nurse walked in and said "we have to run some tests okay" Narrator asked the nurse if he could stay with me she said "yes I will be right back" I said "Narrator your so fucking cute dawg" he blushed.

Time skip: after tests

Y/N's Pov 

Narrator stayed with Eddie we walked back in and narrator was crying out of happiness he said "Eddie asked if I would be his boyfriend!" He said Eddie said "He said yes dawg! Also narrator can you sing your abc's to me?" eddie said Narrator said "I'll give you an a because your awesome a b because your beautiful i'll give you a c because your confident and i'll give you this because you deserve it." We all laughed Narrator said "Is that a yes......?" Eddie said "yes dawg" we all celebrated and the next day Eddie was released me and Gaege went back home and Eddie and Narrator went on there first date me and Gaege just cuddled.

A/N this is one of my favorite chapters