Chapter 4: Telling the Boys I have A boyfriend

Gaege's Pov: 

I get into Y/N recording area I was impressed for a small youtuber I am about to tell the boys I am gay and have a  boyfriend I am so scared.

Time Skip: In discord:A/N Going by Youtube names

Juicy: "hey bois"

Eddie:"hey dawg"

 Hello's followed by narrator,josh and mully.

Juicy:"I have something to tell you"

Mully and the others "okay what is it?"

Juicy:"I'm gay"

Everyone in the call went dead silent

Juicy:"and I have a boyfriend and he is so nice he makes VR videos as well he is a small youtuber"

Eddie starts laughing along with everyone else in the call.

Juicy:"guys im serious I will send you a pic of us together.."

*Juicy show picture*

Narrator:"Okay umm... well I was not expecting that but you know what I support you and your relationship."

Mully:"me too"

Eddie:"same"

JoshDub:"Yup your still apart of the bois bro!"

Mully:"Can we meet your boyfriend?"

Juicy:"yeah hold up one sec"

*Juicy calls for Y/N*

Y/N:"hey Im Y/N how are you guys"

Mully:"Hi I am mully and these are the bois. Me,narrator,eddie,and Josh."

Y/N:Well it was nice meeting you guys I gotta record a vid Love you babe"

Juicy:"love you too talk to you when i'm done recording."

Y/N:"okay"

Mully:"wait Y/N you can record with us"

Y/N:"Really?"

Mully:"yeah get on vr"

Y/N:"okay"

Time skip: After recording five hours

Gaege's Pov:

Me and Y/N hopped off VR and we went downstairs and watched TV and cuddled I love my new boyfriend I didn't even know he was gonna say I love you I said it back because I do love him. Ugghh we need to get dinner because I am starving.

Y/N's Pov:

Shit! I said I love to Gaege but he said it back so does that mean were official and Gaege called me his boyfriend on the call I think were gonna be cute together.

Time Skip: After dinner

Y/N's Pov:

After dinner me and Gaege went up to my room to watch a movie I was under the covers so was Gaege I buried my head in his chest and fell asleep he cuddled me till he fell asleep.