disclaimer - info

Hello, and welcome to another one of Stephanie's crazy adventures.

content: This book will contain mature language (yeah, I swear a lot), adult situations, some mentions of trauma/rape, and *gasp* s e x. Yep. I'm writing that. (holy heck what have I done). Also, a head's up—I DO NOT condone cheating/affairs in any way. This is a work of fiction, and should in no way be seen as me encouraging such things. Though the main character is *slightly* (okay, A LOT) modeled after me, I do not share all her views nor would I make the same decisions she does in the novel. ALSO, I will put "🔥" in the chapters where the situation gets steamy (one fire for mild, two for fairly hot, three for WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK AFTER THIS)

locations/cities: Though I did some extensive research on the cities mentioned in this novel (San Francisco, London, and Paris; and also New York City for later) a lot of the bars/places are fictional, but inspired by real places. However the neighborhoods (like the area where the bar Coralie works at is located) and tourist attractions and hotels—those are real! If you've visited those and find that I've missed something, or haven't described them properly, please feel free to point that out *nicely* (though if you try to point out something wrong about Paris I WILL FIGHT YOU because I lived near it for twelve years so I kind of know it pretty freaking well, thanks)

characters: What's that? The main character reminds you of someone? YEP, she should—me! In terms of overall personality and physical description, Coralie=Stephanie. But instead of a writer, she's a singer, and I made her past a bit heavier. And instead of French/English, she's just English. HOWEVER, all other characters are fictional and any resemblance to real people is unintentional.

cliche/trope stuff: while I'm trying my damndest to avoid all that crap, I'm sorry if now and then the story falls into the habitual, cringeworthy crap like one sees in *those* novels (a certain amount of shades of another color, to not bluntly state the title). I have done extensive research on not falling into those traps, but I'm not perfect, so... there.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, please proceed...