seventeen 🔥

🔥 STEAMY ALERT—some mild-ish steamy passages, beware! 🔥

♫ Temperature's hotter than fire
And the heat has got me burning up
So let's stop, drop and roll together ♪
(Mya—Anatomy 1on1)

As morning light poured through the slits covering the window, Coralie yawned. She opened her eyes, adjusting to the semi-obscurity, and shifted about—before realizing her limbs were wedged between someone else's.

Oh, shit.

Slowly, she pivoted, extracting herself from Ryan's long, muscular thighs. She inched backwards, making sure to not move too fast, hoping not to wake him. She wanted to admire his incredible body as he slept, first.

He lay on his side, one arm outstretched under her pillow, the other propped over his middle, his hand drooping off. Seconds before, it had been wrapped around her, holding her close to him.

She watched his shallow, soothing breaths, his beautiful bare chest rising and falling, the subtle snoring sound that slipped from his half parted mouth. She stared at that mouth; at those luscious, delicious tasting lips that had traveled all over her skin, that had explored every inch of her body, that had taken her on the ride of her life.

Her conscience urged her to get up, get dressed, get away from him before she became overwhelmed with desire again; or with feelings. He was too perfect... if she lingered in that spot, licking her lips as her gaze wandered from his torso, to his stomach, to the obvious bulge beneath the sheets, she'd cave.

He let out a tiny moan as the arm under the pillow stretched, and his palm pressed to her upper back, drawing her closer. She should have resisted, should have shimmied out of reach and saved herself from the temptation, but she couldn't move. He pulled her into him, and as her nose nestled into his neck, she sniffed his cologne mixed with that salty after-sex scent that drove her wild.

His erect member pushed into her upper thigh, and she squealed at the firmness of it. Before she could stop herself, her hand glided down, down, down, and she stroked him. Softly at first, just the tips of her fingers, delicate as if he were made of glass.

"Mhmmm," he mumbled, keeping his eyes closed, though his lips quirked into a sexy smile. "Good morning to you, too."

Biting her lip, and sensing a comfortable warmth pooling between her legs, Coralie took hold of his penis and stroked it a little harder. He wriggled left and right in pleasure, his smirk widening, his erection growing.

Within five minutes, he'd thrown the blankets off the bed and reciprocated her gesture by slipping his fingers between her thighs. She sighed, laid back, and allowed him to toy with her until she lost all sense of time and space.

***

"You make me so hungry," he said, twirling one of her icy locks around his finger.

They lounged side by side, limbs entwined, hands caressing shoulders and upper arms. Covers and sheets crowded the floor, pillows were thrown to the opposite side of the room, and Coralie had no clue where their clothes were.