twenty-one 🔥

🔥STEAMY ALERT—a handful of fairly steamy moments! 🔥

♫ Someone told me that he's waiting here for me
Parisian nights, Parisian hot, Parisian breeze ♪
(Sabrina Carpenter—Paris)
THIS.SONG.IS.PERFECT
(and totally shows one of the areas described in the chapter!!)

Coralie woke to a tickling sensation below her belly button; one that unleashed her once dormant butterflies, allowing them to flutter from her head to her toes. A tingling that made her smile and giggle at its pleasantness.

She opened her eyes to a dimmed room, feeling a fluffy pillow beneath her curls and an emptiness beside her. Where was Ryan?

She yawned, viewing the satin sheets pulled up to her bra—but someone was below said sheets, hands pressed to her inner thighs, their tongue caressing between her legs.

The tickling suddenly became more real, and she recognized its rhythm, and the delirious sensations it caused.

"RyRy?"

She blinked as the licking motion stopped. A muffled mhm came from under the covers, where Ryan had been busy awakening her with his tongue.

"Delicious," he added, his grip on her thighs tightening as he tugged her a little closer to his mouth.

The butterflies exploded and a wave of pleasure coursed up and down her spine.

Oh my.

"Fuck."

She chewed on her lip and her vision adjusted, focusing on the blob under the sheets as he resumed stirring up and down between her lower lips. He'd slid her underwear aside, and she hadn't felt a thing. The idea of him sneakily slipping down there to wake her only aroused her more.

As his tongue flickered faster, she moaned and arched her back. "That is how you wake someone up."

"Mhm," he muttered, picking up the pace, making Coralie's legs shake in anticipation. With his free hand, he dragged the sheets down and revealed himself.

He was in the nude, his feet hanging off the mattress, his delightful ass immediately drawing Coralie's attention.

He paused and looked up for a second, his gaze glowing with lust as he licked his lips, enjoying the taste of her. "Is that all right?"

"Don't you dare stop," she groaned, pushing his head back between her thighs. "No better way to start the day." She leaned into the mattress, closed her eyes, and sighed as he returned to work.

Eventually, he inserted his impressively erect penis into her and further woke her, rocking the bed and her soul in one go. She covered her mouth to not scream at the incredible fullness of him inside her, and all-too-late remembered that she was in a hotel; who cared if she unleashed her desire?