✐𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

˖⋆࿐໋₊

4:02pm

"i'm so glad we're in that group chat, we finally have more friends!!" sana said ecstatically.

katsumi smirks at her best friend's attitude. the two are currently in the hallways, getting ready to leave school.

"yea it's nice to talk to more people i guess" she says, shifting her book bag.

"i can't wait to get home, my obaachan said we're making dango when i get home" says sana, jumping across the hallway.

"no fair." katsumi says pouting, "eh it's whatever, i'll order some i guess."

sana then gasps as if she's seen a ghost. "no no!! i'll bring you some, home-made dango is the best." she says with the ":D" emoticon practically printed on her face.

katsumi smiles brightly, thanking sana profusely as they walk towards the exit.

suddenly they hear a piercing "SANAAAAA" behind them. they turn to see a certain tangerine running after them.

"HINATAAAAA" sana screeches running towards him, with a wide smile on her face.

they embrace each other in a tight hug but end up falling on the floor.

wincing, they both release each other and lay on their backs, holding the areas of impact.

katsumi walks towards them calmly and clicks her tongue at the scene.

"idiots, what made you two think that was a good idea huh?" she says looking down at them with bored expression.

"it was a spur of the moment type thing." hinata says while he helps sana up from the ground.

"anyways, i came to ask you guys if you wanted to come to my volleyball practice. you know, so you can officially meet the others." he says slightly out of breath.

"i'm down." katsumi says flatly. "but i really want my dango" sana says with a pout on her face.

"please, it will be really quick. just to meet the others, please." hinata pleads.

"um i guess my obaachan won't mind waiting a bit" sana thinks, "i'll just call her and tell her i'll run a bit late" she concludes with a light smile on her face.

hinata cheers and drags the two with him to the volleyball court.

walking into the court, katsumi immediately has to dodge a volleyball coming her way.

"yamaguchi, what the hell was that!" she hears a raspy voice yell.

"the fuck..." katsumi mutters under her breath, from confusion and agitation.

"guys!! i've brought guest!" hinata yells to get everyone's attention.

"oi dumbass, shut the—" kageyama starts but is quickly cut off by sugawara.

"finish that sentence. i dare you." he says with a death stare and his hand raised in the air ready to strike at any moment.

kageyama, with a petrified face, quickly changes his words. "um- so- who-who are the guest?"

hinata giggles at the scene and explains. "it's tani and sana! the girls from the group chat."

"SANAAAAAA-CHAN, TANIIIIII-CHAN" a bald headed figure yells out, with a 5'2 ball of energy screaming behind him.

sana, being the female hinata, quickly reads the room and gets just as excited as the other two, jumping up and down like a bunny.

"TANAKAAAA, NOYAAAAAAA" sana hollered and ran towards tanaka, hugging him with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.