✐𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

˖⋆࿐໋₊

the sun still hasn't rose, the four teenagers laying on the grass, sleeping through kageyama's alarm on his phone. the said boy lifts his arm from katsumi's waist to turn it off and fall back asleep, but then stretches his eyes open when he realized that they have to leave as soon as possible.

he sits up to shake awake the girl next to him and packs everything into their book bags. the black haired girl leans up on her elbows to see how fast the boy is moving, she then prepares herself to speak, as she hasn't in about five hours.

"bro what are you doing-" she says with her raspy morning voice. kageyama whips around to the voice and lightly smiles. "come on, we have to go, like, right now. so wake them up and let's get moving." the girl gets up to finish her quest.

walking towards the cuddling couple, she smiles sinisterly, already having a wicked plan forming in that brain of hers. she then stands over them, going to lay across the both of them and roll around. the sounds of them groaning emerging, she begins to giggle and scream.

"aye!! ayo! wake yo asses up!!" she screeches with a big smile on her face. tsukishima then sits up so he can throw her off their bodies. he looks at her with a scowl and reaches for his glasses, and slides them on his face. he turns so he can look at the ginger rubbing her eyes, slowly sitting up and leaning on the blondes tall frame, too tired to sit up on her own.

kageyama has now packed everything and is pulling everyone up to their feet, shoving their book bags in their hands. "ok now that everyone is awake, we have to head back really quickly. we don't want to get caught." with a few grumbles, whines, and unnecessary comments, they head down the hill and make their way to the training camp.

——

the teenagers made it safely without getting caught and are currently saying goodbye to the other teams at the training camp. sana and hyunjin hugging each other tightly, digging their noses into each other necks. katsumi is also cooing at jeongin, ruffling his hair and smiling lightly at his cuteness.

kageyama looks on with a hint of jealousy but tsukishima just smirks, knowing that sana is already his. "king, did you not ask her or...?" the blond asks once he sees the look on the others face. the ravenette scowls at the fact that he blew his chance but soon admits his defeat. "it's alright, i'll ask her soon enough." he reassures himself. the taller scoffs and rolls his eyes, walking away to put his luggage in the bus.

with a few more goodbyes, which included nishinoya and tanaka hugging hyunjin and jeongin to death, all four of them giggling, and katsumi and akaashi hugging each other as a goodbye and sana forcing katsumi to apologize to bokuto.

the team boards the bus and makes their way back to karasuno.

——

after getting off of the bus, with the usual shenanigans going on during the ride, sana makes her way back home, slowing her pace to increase the time so she doesn't have to see her family. really the only thing she's looking forward to there is giving her grandmother a big hug and eating her delicious desserts.

as she's zoning out, thinking about how much she missed her grandmother over the week, she sees that she's already reached her house. she sighs and walks up to the door, already smelling the alcohol some how. she walks in, planning to ignore her father and brother and go straight to her grandmother's room.

the ginger enters and sees an empty room. raising her eyebrow in confusion, she softly closes the door and goes to the kitchen to see if she's there, only to find the room empty again. in utter confusion, she turns around to go to her room, so she can wait for her grandmother to return. even though she rarely goes out anyway, so that would be even weirder.