✐𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

˖⋆࿐໋₊

once again karasuno has lost another practice game and is facing the consequences by doing a diving drill around the court. hinata hits his chin on the ground almost every time. katsumi and sana look in pity as they go to refill their water bottles with kiyoko.

"I feel so sorry for them, hopefully, they get better while they're here." sana says sympathetically.

"i know, but i have a lot of faith in them. they'll do amazing after this." kiyoko says faintly, guiding them to turn the corner where the water fountains are. they silently fill the water bottles and put them in the carrier. but kiyoko speaks up, "oh! i need to go and get the clean towels from the washing room, you guys can handle this on your right?"

katsumi hums while nodding her head, "yea we got this, we'll meet you in the gym." kiyoko hums while walking away. the two continue to fill the water bottles while having a light conversation, probably about something irrelevant. but they were cut off by the voices in the distance.

"hey hey! you should've said the spike i did, but you were too busy doing whatever with those volleyball balls," he says with a grumpy tone.

"i'm sorry bokuto-kun, next time you do a spike, i'll make sure to pay attention." his company says with a monotone voice.

bokuto shrugs as he walks backward so he's facing the pretty setter, "it's whatever i guess, just know that i'm one of the best spikers in-!" he gets cut off as he bumps into a figure by the water fountains.

"asahi fucking christ, you dumb bitch. can you not look where you're going or something? you got water all over my shirt, fuck, and it's white?!?! oh you're asking for it now-" katsumi continues to rant while looking at her now a see-through shirt.

she almost snaps her head trying to look at the culprit and sees that it's some sort of...owl?? "wow, you must be asking for it, with your ugly ass. the fuck are those eyebrows?? and those eyes?? jesus fucking christ you look like my sleep paralysis demon-"

"katsumi?" she hears a voice behind the teary-eyed owl.

"whom the fuck-" she looks to see..her cousin..?

"oh- oH- the fuck are you doing here??" she asks with a shocked tone. she pushes the owl aside to hug the dark-haired boy.

"i'm practicing here, with my team, fukorodani," he says.

"oh- that's cool i guess." she says looking at her cousin up and down, "hug?" she then asks with her welcoming arms.

he hums with a small smile on his face, walking into her embrace, with his arms wrapped around her shoulders and hers wrapped around his waist, both of them digging their noses into each other's necks.

meanwhile, bokuto is still whining at the hurtful words katsumi spit at him earlier, with sana trying to comfort him.

----

"what the hell are they doing?" tanaka asks, his voice hoarse because of how badly he needs water.

"i'm gonna go and look for them, they could be talking to those koreans or whatever." kageyama says with a scowl on his face, but has to raise his voice because hinata is loudly whining about his aching feet.

"ok pls be quick! and maybe bring some ice while you're in there." sugawara says while attending the crying tangerine.

kageyama walks inside and to the water fountains to see a sight he never thought he would. a lot was happening actually, bokuto was making a fit while sana was feeding into his praise kink, telling him that he is one of the top 3 players in japan.

but his eyes immediately focused on the sight of katsumi and pretty setter akaashi hugging each other tightly, as if they haven't seen each other in years.

"oi..." he growls, a dark aura coming from him, his eyes fixed onto the boy hugging his crush.

"what do you guys think you're doing, huh?" he starts, "you know i'm quite tired of you-" he gets cut off.

"oh! kageyama! i want you to meet my cousin, akaashi, i didn't know he was going to be here so we were just catching up," she explains innocently with a small smile on her face.

"oh my!" sana gasps, "we forgot about the water bottles! you guys must be dying out there. i'm so sorry! come on let's hurry, we don't want the waiting any longer." sana rambles while scrambling to fill the water bottles as quickly as she can.

"oh yea, my bad bro, i got distracted as you can tell..." she says pointing at the situation she's in, with her cousin, her now see-through shirt, and a crying owl.

"right about that hears my jacket. you're lucky i even brought it with me." akaashi says as he throws the jacket on the girl's head.

she smacks her teeth while putting the jacket on. she grabs the now full water bottles and says, "alright let's head back, see you later i guess."

however, kageyama is still standing there with the information he received. "i was really about to make a fool of myself-" he thinks. and also realized that katsumi's shirt was see-through. he saw her sports bra-

"hey are you coming or..?" katsumi yells, confused as to why he's just standing in the middle of the hallway.

"y-yeah i'm coming!" he managed to stutter out. running after the two best friends, the trio now in a hurry to get the water to their team.

they come back to the field, only for kageyama to get scolded by sugawara because he forgot the human tangerine's ice.

❦•̩̩͙━━━━✩━━━━•̩̩͙❦

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
A/N
—————
aye um....if y'all stan tomorrow by together i HIGHLY suggest you go look at my teaser for my txt book 😀 it's called "Where's the weed?" and it's like- a coming of age type beat. yea pls go vote and comment so i don't think it's going to flop. you'll find it on this page, not mine. pls remember to give me feedback on this chapter too...wow this was long 💃🏽🕳
written by pink_chaery
—————
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝