Some Old, Some New

SUMMARY: Hank meets the other members of Connor's small yoga class. Some faces were familiar, others not so much, but Hank was sure of one thing and that was that Simon knew something that he didn't.

With brief disappointment, Hank realized that the knock on the door was most likely someone else coming into the room for the actual class. Maybe he should be glad- he was saved from pushups, after all-, but part of him had the nerve to be disappointed that nothing more had happened between them during their private lessons, despite Connor's awfully suggestive wording.

He luckily thought to get out of push-up position and stand up before Connor opened the door to let in a male with brown eyes and short brown hair that was mainly hidden with a baseball cap, wearing a grey military jacket with patches. The man took off his jacket and put it on the coat hanger near Hank's own. He was holding a yoga mat, which was white with pigeons. Hank didn't even know that they had yoga mats that were more than flat colors. But, then again, Hank knew absolutely nothing about yoga. Behind him was a beautiful girl, whom Hank recognized from the coffee shop. She was alone this time with her blond hair in a bun and a pale blue yoga mat that looked much like her eyes. Connor let them in, giving them a friendly greeting. Hank watched as the two, who were obviously younger than him, laid out their mats. Connor gave Hank a gentle smile.

"Hank, this is Rupert. Rupert, Hank." Connor motioned to the male with short brown hair. Hank reached out his hand and shook hands with the bird-mat dude- or Rupert- that Connor introduced him to. He seemed reserved, Hank noticed; he made little eye contact and laid down his mat a safe distance from Hank's own - and the blonde girl's, who had just set her own down. He turned to the pale female expectantly, and when Connor didn't speak, she gave a small smile (not as cute as Connor's smile, Hank thought in the back of his mind) and spoke in a soft voice.

"I'm Chloe," The blonde- Chloe- told him quietly and held out her hand. Hank gave a friendly smile in return.

"Hank," Hank introduced himself very very briefly and shook her hand. Soft, but surprisingly not as soft as Connor's were. He brought his hand back just as a dark-skinned male walked in carrying a dark magenta mat.

"Hello, Josh. This is Hank." Connor greeted the male, Josh, as soon as he noticed him coming in. Hank gave a wave, and Josh waved back with a small smile.

"Hello," Josh said quietly as he laid out his mat beside Rupert's; Rupert glanced at him and seemingly smiled to himself before turning back around. Hank wondered what was going on there. Then, Simon- Hank remembered Simon all too well, and now wanted to laugh at himself for his immature jealousy- walked in. Hank saw Simon smirk and exchange a look with Connor. Connor blushed and made a cutting motion with his hand, mouthing "Stop!" as Simon snickered. Though, seconds later, the blonde male gathered himself and walked over to Hank.

"Hello, Hank. Connor has told me a lot about you." Simon clearly was trying not to smirk, but he was doing a bad job at forcing down the grin that threatened to overcome his features Hank glanced over at Connor. The small brunette groaned into his hands. The interaction had Hank furrow his brow, looking between the two for a moment before settling on Simon, who hadn't quite succeeded at keeping down his smirk.

"Uh, hey," Hank said awkwardly, and then Connor whistled from the front of the room. Everyone turned to face him, Simon laying out his mat behind Hank. Connor was standing on his beige mat, which had occasional swirls of white.

"Now that you've all met Hank, shall we begin?" Hank heard Connor ask, and he sounded more like a test administrator from Hank's old college rather than a yoga instructor. There were a few nods and Connor eyed them disapprovingly. Hank knew what was coming before the words left Connor's mouth.

"Shall we begin?" He asked in a louder voice and gave a small laugh when there was a loud, scattered chorus of different forms of 'yes'; Hank just groaned. Connor gave him a thankful smile, which Hank couldn't help but give him a private smile in return. He exhaled quietly as Connor sat on his mat and everyone, including Hank, followed suit.