Partner Yoga

SUMMARY: Hank gets to see a more dominant side of Connor when the two partake in partner yoga.

Hank returned to his own mat, watching as all 5 members sat down on their own mats, Connor included. He sat down as well, waiting for instruction. Connor, who was sitting in the front on his beige-colored mat, opened his mouth to speak.

"Today, we'll be trying partner yoga. I will be choosing the partners." Connor announced. Hank heard a stifled laugh from behind him.

"Chloe, you will be with Simon." Connor paired the two. Chloe shrugged as Simon brought his mat over to her.

"Josh, you will be paired with Rupert." Connor moved his finger from Josh to Rupert, and Josh smiled, picked up his mat, and brought it over to where Rupert sat.

"Hank will work with me. You may begin." Connor finished. Hank smiled and brought his mat over to the front of the classroom. The Promethean board was on now, with a partner yoga routine pictured. Both Hank and Connor were looking at it. Hank turned to Connor.

"I'm assuming I'm on the bottom?" Hank asked. Connor blushed.

"Y-yes, that'd probably be the most reasonable approach..." Connor got quieter, face reddened. Hank caught on and rolled his eyes.

"Puh-lease, you couldn't if you tried," Hank teased and Connor gave him a look that scared him more than he would ever admit. His brown eyes had darkened and he looked Hank up and down almost hungrily. Hank swallowed thickly and his face flushed red.

"Is that a challenge?" Connor arched a brow, and Hank could swear he died right there. Connor's tone... Something about it made Hank's heart rate go haywire, and Hank cleared his throat, though no words came out when he tried to speak.

"That's what I thought," Connor remarked with a smirk, and just as fast as he had become dominant, his face softened to its normal state and his smirk turned into a smile. "Shall we begin?"

Hank nodded, face still embarrassingly red. He sat down on the mat as his very attractive yoga instructor joined him. They linked hands, and Connor slowly explained the first steps. Hank's hands felt sweaty already, his fingers locked with Connor's, It wasn't horrible, but being this close made Hank's heart race.

Connor instructed the stronger partner to slowly lean onto their backs, and in doing so, place the palms of their feet onto their partner's thighs. Hank cooperated, already feeling the burning heat in his gut as he leaned back at a forty-five-degree angle, and his knees bent. Hank had once been muscular but now was evidently way less fit. He was getting better, though, with this fucking yoga. It was hard to look Connor in the face while doing this, maybe because of the incident this morning, or just the fact that he was painfully in love with the fucking twink. Hank tried his best to keep himself from falling backward, as Connor continued to explain the next steps.

Connor explained the lighter partner had to push back on the mat with their feet as their stronger partner pushes up with their own feet. Then finally, simultaneously together, they stretched their arms and legs out. Hank already had a million thoughts running through his mind, but a few simple actions that totally aren't too complicated shouldn't throw him off, right? Hank followed Connor's instructions, pushing back on the brunette's legs as Connor pushed back on the mat. They outstretched their arms, just like Connor had said to do, and they'd just about succeeded.

Hank was either a lot stronger than he actually thought he was, or Connor was just a lot lighter than he had originally thought. Hank supposed it made sense as he looked Connor up and down, his light blue shirt past his shoulder, black shorts, and tights hugging his curves.

Now that they have reached this point, Hank's own opinion changed, that one of Connor's best angles was from above as well, his curly brown hair falling over his flushed features. Connor looked down at Hank, burning heat in his eyes that Hank melted in. While maintaining the position, Connor turned back to the class. Connor explained something about the benefits of being close with a partner, some spiritual connection or something, yadda yadda, Hank was more caught up in the way Connor looked.

Hank, having held this position for... longer than they were probably supposed to, couldn't any longer and his body gave out. Connor fell on top of him, his words cut off with a yelp as he fell on top of Hank. Simon, who looked like he was about to fucking explode, did explode. Just... with laughter, not actually explode. Connor stayed how he was, leaning over Hank after catching himself on his elbows. He stared into Hank's eyes, and Hank felt his heart pounding so hard he could swear it was going to leave his body. Connor gave one drag of his eyes across Hank's body before climbing off of him. Simon finally managed to calm down, but every time he glanced at Connor glaring at him he started giggling again.

Connor continued to explain, though slightly stuttering through it, and the class did more positions, Hank getting sorer by the fucking second. He swore that any moment now his entire body would just go boneless and Connor would fall on top of him again, but it never did and he managed to get through the 8 positions they were doing that class. Most were less awkward than others, one where Hank was hunched over, with his head in his knees and his legs straight out, and Connor laying against his back with his own, and head resting on the back of his neck.

"Fuckin' ow, Connor..." Hank complained, sitting up on the mat he had brought over to Connor and feeling something in his body protest. Connor gave him the sweetest fucking smile and he seriously thought he melted for a second. Fucking cute bastard. "You're so lucky you're pretty, Con." Hank groaned, words escaping before he could stop them.

"Pretty...?" He heard Connor whisper. Yes, pretty. He thought it but didn't say it, watching as the male in front of him now fussed over his messy brown hair.

Talking to Connor must have made the time pass by fast... Or it was the 8 positions of yoga. Probably the latter, but whatever it was, it was 6:00 and Connor dismissed everyone, people filing out of the room and waving goodbye and wishing each other Merry Christmases. As Hank smiled at Connor and got up to leave, he suddenly felt really really happy. Stupidly happy. He pulled on his coat, gloves, and his scarf and gave Connor a sheepish wave. The dork waved back, smiling back at Hank.

He left the building in a very good mood.