EVEY: Chapter 4

*Blood/gore part*

Later on in the day..

Patricia's sitting in the kitchen drinking her tea while Evey sneaks off looking around the house and she comes across the basement door. She scoots on her bottom all the way down the stairs to the cold basement floor and walks around until she see's a hallway with other doors.

Her senses flair as she hears someone crying from one of the rooms, so she goes in the room and finds a girl with a chain on her foot attached to the wall. "Help me.." she pleads.

Evey just stares at her but something about the girl didn't smell right and it made her senses flair. She attacks the girl and starts biting at her arms and neck and the girl starts screaming in her weaken state

Patricia hears the screaming coming from down in the basement. "What now?" she grumbled making her way down there, she checked the living room and Evey was nowhere to be seen. Patricia ran down to the basement and couldn't believe what she was seeing."Evey?" she says in shock as the girl turned around, blood dripping down her face, covering her mouth, her eyes were bloodshot and red, she looked wild.

Evey lets out a vicious roar at Patricia and goes back to tearing a chunk of the girls flesh off her shoulder.

Patricia steps back in horror not knowing what to do. "What is all that noise about Patricia?" Dennis asks her. "Evey...she's eating the impure" Patricia told him terrified. "She's what?, give me the light" he says. Patricia happily does so. As soon as Dennis had the light he grabbed Evey, pulling her away from the girl in chains. "Evey stop" he tells her as she struggled against him.

Evey looks up at him pouting "Hi daddy.."

"Hiya sweetheart...what were you doing to that girl?" he asked her feeling out of breath, she was unnaturally strong for her size.

"She was bad..and she made me feel funny" she puts her head down.

"In what way sweetheart?" he asked lifting her head up to look at him again.

"My body hurts" she tears up laying her head on his shoulder.

"Shh, shh, it's okay sweetheart your okay" he comforted her bringing her closer to him, trying to ignore the fact that some of the blood had gone on his shirt.

"Me sorry.."

"It's alright darling...I'm used to it" he told her quietly.

She sighs deeply "I full now.." her eyes are even back to normal, a beautiful shade of green.

"Okay, lets clean that mouth up hmm" he said.

They get upstairs to the bathroom to clean her up. Dennis uses a warm washcloth to wipe her face off gently.

"I wove you" she smiles and hugs him tightly. "I sorry I made mess"

"It's alright Evey...I would've had to have cleaned it up sooner or later" he told her holding her tightly "Now make sure you brush your teeth tonight okay" he chuckled.

After brushing her teeth she goes ahead and gets in her pjs. "I like dese pjs" she smiles.

"Good, mommy picked them out for you" he told her. "Softy soft soft" she yawns and falls over on the bed.

Dennis tucks her in, sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. "Kiss" she reaches her arms out to him.

Dennis smiles and kisses her forehead softly. Evey closes her eyes drifting off to sleep.