EVEY: Chapter 5

(yes I know somethings are so called misspelled but remember the girl is 3 and not as educated )

Dennis made sure she was asleep before leaving her room, he headed down to the basement before giving the light to The Beast. "Why has she already been eaten?" The Beast asked. "Evey...she attacked her when she came down here" Dennis told him.

"How interesting" The Beast chuckled before eating the remainder of his meal.

Little stomps and creaks on the floor up above can be heard. The Beast hears the noise and looks up. Evey's up walking to the kitchen wanting a drink. The Beast walks upstairs to see what's going on.

She's standing on the counter top trying to get a cup out of the cabinet.

"What on earth are you doing child" he asked her with a growl.

"I want a cup" when she turns and see's him her eyes get very dark and her breathing picks up. 

"Get down before you hurt yourself" he ordered.

Evey jumps and lands on the floor hard on her feet.

"If you needed a drink you should have just asked" he said grabbing a cup and filling it with water.

She suddenly tackles him to the ground growling at him loudly. "What are you doing?" he snarls at her. She's sniffing at his neck and mouth "You ate her.." she whines.

"Of course I did...so did you I hear"

"But.. I daght she was my snack" she pouts, looking down.

"No she was my kill...you can't go around eating my kill understand...if you want some you find your own"

Evey starts to cry, rubbing at her tearful eyes.

"Why were you eating her in the first place?" The Beast asked.

"She made me feel funny and she was bad and my body sarted too hurt so I bite her and it went away.." Evey's out of breath when she gets all the words out.

"What do you mean she was bad?" he pressed.

"I felt the badness from her"

"What did you feel?"

"A trong need to, to hurt her" she pouts "Can I have water now?"

"Sure" The Beast nodded before sitting up and giving her the cup full of water.

Evey takes the glass and walks into the living room to sit on the couch, downing her water in big gulps. "I was dry"

The Beast nodded studying her.

She seemed like a perfectly normal acting child now, unlike she was 5 minutes ago in the kitchen. "My dolly's nice she was torn and broken and now she's big and strong like me.." she says playing with her dolly.

"Hmm, that I can believe" he mused.

She holds the rag doll up "See She fixed and daddy got new tress for hers" she smiles.

"Aww isn't daddy generous" he chuckled.

"Are you my daddy too?" she looks up at him with curious eyes.

"I don't know" he shrugged.