Chapter 3: Tiger

A/N: Before I start, I'd like like to announce that my friend, CapNBallEater (Who edits for me sometimes) and I started talking, and he agreed to draw some of the scenes of TS:LR in manga format! I'm very excited, and also very happy to share with you his art. He'd also agree to draw more of this kinds of things, so look out for that! 

This is also why I took a bit long, I might add.

Prologue, Fight Scene

Chapter 2, Hinata and Naruto on top of  Hokage Monument

Chapter 2, Hinata and Naruto on top of Hokage Monument

Chapter 2, Hinata and Naruto on top of  Hokage Monument

Now, back to our program!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Chapter 3: Tiger

As the silence of the night filled the air of Konoha, and the moon laid in the center of the sky, there was one thing that broke the peace and quiet.

"Why did you this?"

"..."

"Tell me! Tell me why?!"

He watched as that man looked at him with cold eyes that made a shiver run through his spine. An audible silence could be heard as the dripping of blood resounded within the air.

All around him were bodies, a faint whisper in the night, all devoid of life done by his own hands. The buildings, once so filled with sound and life were now empty and silent, as the stench of iron and blood filled the air.

"I did it to test my abilities."

He stared at his brother in disbelief as he felt his eyes analyze him, making him feel irrelevant, useless. His cold gaze bearing no resemblance of the older loving brother he once knew.

"There's no value in killing the likes of you..." He said, not even a hint of emotion slipping from his lips.

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then detest me." He coldly declared, his eyed piercing through his hide like he was some sort of insect. "Curse me. Hate me, and survive in any unsightly way. Run, run, and cling to your pitiful life."