~4~

Y/N POV

i was packing my stuff for the small vacation. i knew the Netherlands are beautiful. i grabbed my car keys and left the house. i messaged Fundy so he knows im on my way.

Y/U/N

Hi Fundy. im on my way to the airport!

FundyLive

alrighty! how late will you arive

Y/U/N

not sure. Probably around 4pm for you.

FundyLive
Alright. See ya soon<3

I stepped into my car and began to drive the half hour long ride.

*time skip at the airport in the Netherlands*

I stepped off the plane and walked inside the airpost building. In big letters it said

Schiphol

I looked around trying to find Fundy. Then i saw someone with a banner that said.

Welcome to the Netherlands Y/N!!

I ran up to Fundy and hugged him tight. He dropped the banner and hugged me back. Happy tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hello Y/N!!" Fundy said with a happy and excited tone.

"FUNDY!" I screamed.

I broke the hug and we walked to his car. We talked about plans to do today and i learned some Dutch. we came to his home. it was cozy and warm.

"You wanna see the room you sleep in?" Fundy asked.

i nodded and he brought me upstairs. he showed me his room. there where some gaming computers, a mic and a camera for face cam. after that he showed me my room. the was where the same colos as his. there was a biiiig bed. i jumped on it and was soooo soft. Fundy laughed and showed me where i can place my stuff. there was a desk and i placed my computer on it. i started up minecraft and told him if we can play on the SMP server. he said yes and started a stream. Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo also joined. we upgraded some of the stuff in L'manberg and fought SapNap because he killed Fundys fox.

"COME ON Y/N. YOU CAN DO IT"Fundy screamed. i heard him fro his bedroom and through my headphones. i flanked samsung refrigerator again and killed him with a few hits.

"YEEAAH" Wilbur yelled.

"I KILLED HIM AGAIN" I said.

ItsFundys POV

we killed SapNap and celebrated victory. i jumped up out of my chair and ran into Y/Ns room. she didnt expect me so she fell out of her causing me to top her. we both blsuhed and i froze. after i realised what happened i moved.

"IM SO SORRY-" i screamed. i covered my blushing face with my hands. Y/N stood up and brushed her clothes off with her hands.

"Does not matter" She said with a soft tone.

i immediatly ran out of her room and sat back down on my chair. i tried to get the thought out of my head. i rubbed my eyes and after that i began playing minecraft again.