~5~

ItsFundy POV

i fell asleep after i ended the long stream. i heard my door open and saw Y/N walking in. she sat on my bed thinking i was asleep. she grabbed one of the fox plushies i had and left. i sat down on the side of my bed looking at the time.

2am

why did she grabbed one of my plushies at this time. it was really weird. i stood up and walked out of my room. i opened her door silently. she wasin her bed again holding the plushie tight. i smiled and then saw her opening her eyes.

"Hi plushie stealer" I said.

she then threw the plush at me.

"Have it back..." She said to me and turned around.

i sat down on her bed and pu the plushie between her arms. she looked up and chuckled. she then hugged it and fell asleep.

*time skip*

Y/N POV

i opened my eyes and saw Fundy laying on the floor. he probably fell asleep when he gave me back the fox plush. i grabbed the plushie again and gave it a small kiss. i placed it next to him and left to do my hair. i washed my face and put my hair up in a ponytail (sorry if you have short hair). i walked downstairs into the kitchen. i opened the refrigerator and looked inside. there where many kinds of fruits so i grabbed some yoghurt and strawberrys. i made myself breakfast and began eating. i also checked the mail. one of them had my name on it since i told all my friends where i lived. i opened it and took the small card out. i looked at the name that was written on it.

Leon

oh god it was my fucking ex. i hated him since he cheated on me 3 times. i read the card.

Dear Y/N. im really sorry that i cheated on you. i found out your location was in the Netherlands. im coming to you and say my apology. your love Leon.

i sighed and crumbled the paper. i heard Fundy coming downstairs.

"Everything alright?" He asked me.

i shook my head.

"My ex just send me a postcard with an apology for cheating on me" I said and leaned against the table.

Fundy grabbed the little ball of paper that was in my hand and read it. he threw it away and it landed somewhere behind him.

"If that motherfucker comes here, hes DEAD!" Fundy said.