~9~

This bitch is back in business- Sky

No ones POV

It was a week ago since the kiss happened. Y/N and Fundy went to alot of things like Restaurants and even Arcades. They streamed alot together too, but they kept their relationship secret (or the simps will be angry). The few last days in the Netherlands was suprisingly fun. They went to Amsterdam and the Veluwe trying to spot foxes.

(i live on the Veluwe so i see alot of em)

Y/N POV

It was 8pm. Sunset was shimmering over the forest. I looked through the small open hole in the wooden wall. I immediatly saw the silhouettes of two fluffy foxes. Behind them three pups where seen playing with eachother. I felt someone pulling my clothes.

"Are you seeing this" Fundy whispered to me.

"Yes, isn't it the cutest!" i softly yelled while looking at the baby foxes.

Squeeking and barking was heard from the puppies. One jumped on the other while one of the parents where watching them. The other one was hunting. I chuckled a bit at the sight of the pups. I backed away to grab my phone. I placed it on the wood and zoomed in on the pups. Then turned on the camera and it started rolling.

*time skip bc its 22:44pm*

We drove back home still looking at the pink, purple and orange sunset. Then took some pictures of it and then fell asleep on the passengers seat.

 I woke up in a bed i did'nt immediatly reconize. Sitting down i rubbed my eyes and opened them afterwards. Then i realised. IT WAS FUNDY'S ROOM. Quickly i jumped out of the bed grabbing my phone. I did this so fast my brain stopped working for an second and fell over. Face to face with ground.

"Fuck" I said hearing the little badboyhalo angel that was on my shoulder saying 'language'.

I stood up brushing off the dust that was on me. Little did i know HE watched me fall.

Floris

Or as we like to call him.

ItsFundy

Or maybe even

FundyLive.

Watched me fall.

I looked at him with a shocked face. He tried not to laugh making me blush. I quickly walked to him and looked up.

"Dont make me kill you"I said making him burst out with laughter.

I looked at the time seeing that it was 10am (oh shit thats late i normally wake up at 5am or 6am).

It was my last day in the Netherlands. I began pack my stuff when Floris poked my shoulder. I turned around and saw him handing an fox plushie.

"So you can always sleep next to me" He said.

It was wearing the clothes of his minecraft skin. A HUGE smile creeped up my face when i grabbed it out of his hands. I hugged it tight and then saying an thank you.

"Lets make this a fun last day" He said and walked out of the room. I followed him closing the door behind me.

A/N

Shall i just call him by his real name (Floris) or by his yt name (Fundy)?

Btw im sorry this was short.