~6~

A/N

its 23:08pm i need to be asleep.

Y/N POV

I woke up this morning feeling 2 plushies next to me. i smiled and grabbed both of em. i hugged them tight and decided to wake up Fundy. i sneaked into his room and threw the plushies at him. one hit his head and he flinched. Fundy fell out of the bed smacking against the ground. i laughed and helped him get up.

"Why did you do that!"He asked and punched me playfully in the shoulder.

"I didnt know you would fall out of the bed"I said and threw another plushie at him.

Fundy grabbed the plushie off the floor and threw it at me. after that we had a plushie/pillow fight. i hid under his gaming desk and he couldnt reach me with his pillow. he "left" the room and i crawled from under the desk. as i walked out of his room Fundy slammed the pillow in my face. i fell on my back pushing all my oxygen out of my lungs. i gasped and reached for air. Fundy dropped the pillow immediatly and kneeled beside me. he slowly pulled me up. i inhaled and exhaled.

"Im sorry, Y/N" Fundy said and sighed.

i nodded and sat on his bed. he sat beside.

"Lets get some breakfast, maybe?" he suggested.

i stood up and signaled with my hand for him to follow me. we made some delicious toast and watched ATLA. i sometimes needed to explain what was happening. we laughed at some funny parts until we heard knocks on the door.

"Y/N??" A strange voice said.

shit

it was my ex Leon. he decided to come over. i was angry and wanted to open the door but Fundy Pushed me down against the couch.

"I'll deal with this"He said and walked over to the front door.

i grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me. i was scared for what is about to happen.

A/N

get yo popcorn because this shit is gonna get bloody ;)

Fundy opened the door towering over my ex. leon took one step back but didnt flinch.

"Who the hell are you?" Leon asked a little angry.

"The owner of this house" Fundy said and grabbed both sides of the door post.

"I saw that my girlfriend is here, am i correct?" Leon asked while trying to look for me.

Girlfriend

GIRLFRIEND???

he must be kidding! i fk hate that dude. he knows im his EX not GIRLFRIEND!!!

"Im sorry but im afraid she isnt here""He said and almost closed the door.

then Leon put his foot between the outside and the door. he ripped the door open again and pushed Fundy out the way.

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE!" He said excited and ran over to me.

well tried to. Fundy grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pinned him to the ground. when he did that a loud thud was heard. then he grabbed Leon again and threw him against the wall. a blood stain appeared on the white walls. Leon rubbed the back of his head and looked at his hand in fear. Fundy walked up to him.

"Leave this house and never come back" He said.

Leon nodded quickly and stood up. he ran out of the front door and left. Fundy turned to me. i was on the verge of tears. he ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Its okay now" He said.

i cried into his shoulder.