~7~

A/N

I didnt sleep last night. Now i need to go to school while im just fucking tired.

Y/N POV

*flashback*

I ran to school. I couldnt wait until i saw my bofriend, Leon, again. He promised me to wait at his locker. I ran through the halls. But when i came to his locker i saw the most tragic thing.

Leon is kissing an different girl.

Tears welled up in my E/C (eyecolor) eyes. I stepped back. Suddenly Leon stopped kissing and looked my way. He ran up to me.

"Y/N I-ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he yelled.

I pushed him away from me making him trip and fall.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, LEON" i screamed and punched him in the stomach.

He yelped and crawled back. He stood up and rushed at me. I tried to dodge his unexpected attack. I failed and he punched me so hard i fell over landing on my head. I coughed up a small bit of blood and dripped on the side of my mouth.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" Leon screamed into my face.

I felt dizzy and passed out.

*end flashback*

I broke the hug with Fundy. My eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Do we have any food" I asked.

I walked up to the cabins and fridge.

Nothing.

I told Fundy i was gonna get snacks and other food.

ItsFundy POV

*timeskip*

Its been over a hour. I called Y/N 4 times. She didnt respond. I messaged her. No respond. I began to worry and turned on the news. Then news popped up and i was shocked.

Girl shot by angry ex

I ran outside. Knowing where the news happened. I ran and ran until i was close to the store. Ambulances and polices gathered around the spot. I ran into the scene. A policeman walked up to me.

"Im sorry young man you cant go here" he said.

"BUT THE GIRL THAT WAS SHOT IS MY BEST FRIEND!" I screamed into the officers face" I NEED TO SEE IF SHES OKAY"

I cried pushing the officer away. I ran to one of the ambulances.

"I-is Y-y/n here" i asked nervous.

The worker nodded and lead me the way into the ambulance. There she was in. She wasnt hurt or anything. There where no injuries. She was just in shock. She turned to me and i saw that she almost began to cry.

"F-fundy?" She asked.

I ran up to her. She stood up and hugged me. She snuggled up in my chest feeling the tears go through my clothes.

"What happened" i asked when we broke the hug.

"Well i was going to the store when i heard my name. I turned around seeing my ex pointing a gun at me. When he shot i ducked so thats how i dodged the bullet. Someone already called the police because he saw Leon with the gun. So thats when they came and arrested him" Y/N said.

I felt in my pocket. The butterfly knife was still there. I got it with me incase i saw Leon attack Y/N. What if she got shot?

She would maybe die.

But if shes dead.

I couldnt admit my feelings for her.

"Why did he shot you Y/N" i asked and looked outside.

"Maybe because he was mad at me. maybe because he thought You where my Boyfriend."

i looked back at her. she blushed a bit.

"Why would he think that" i said and placed my hand on the small desk.

a worker came up up to us asking if Y/N was okay. she nodded and told the female worker that she could go home. 

*time skip because im in class*

Y/N POV

me and Fundy where playing minecraft waiting for the ordered pizza. I didnt wanna go outside since he didnt go to jail. I heard that from fundy and the police. The bell rang and i jumped off my chair.

"I'll get the pizza!" I screamed into his room.

I ran downstairs with a small bit of money. I opened the door and greeted the pizza man. When i got the pizzas and i paid him. I got bzck upstairs.

"FUNDY! Catch" i said and slowly threw it.

He catched it right on time and did a thumbs up. I walked back to my room with my own pizza.  we played minecraft until 2am. we logged off and went to sleep.