chapter 1

Zaina means beautiful.

This is the name given to her by her late mother who used to love her the most, she is an exact replica of her mother in looks and same badass sexy attitude.

Naina Singh Ranawat was her mother her inspiration, although her father is with her still she missed her Mommy the most.

Zaina father Rajveer Singh Ranawat is a billionaire of London he always tried to fulfil his daughter every wish she is last light of his life.

Zaina is trying to search for some new adventure places where she can go and do some enjoyment with her friends.

" baby what is this?" Rajveer said strictly showing her latest magazines whose heading is "  Billionaire Rajveer Singh Ranawat daughter fought in a very famous club in London and bla bla bla............" 

" so the princess can you please explain what is this " Rajveer said showing his fake stern face but to his horror, his daughter just rolled her eyes, seeing her dad acting like a stern man which he is not.

" Dadda it's just fun a guy is trying to molest my friend so I tried to give lessons to that boy and all this happened," Zaina said faking an innocent face and she knows her daddy agreed to her words.

"Ok so I forgive you this time and you go fresh up I will prepare Indian breakfast for you today," Rajveer said and zaina grinned.

Rajveer although is a very rich businessman and had a number of servants in his mansion but still, he takes complete care of his daughter as a mother and Zaina loves his all the efforts after all he is her favourite Hero.

"Dadda I and my friends are going to Dubai for some days, please let me go," zaina said making a puppy dog face.

" ok you can go but please take care of yourself baby you are so so important for me you know I can't live without you," Rajveer said

" I know daddy and I love you too and I promise I will not do any mischief for few days, " zaina told honestly.

" ok take care and call me as soon as you reach there," he said leaving for office.

"So Dubai ready to welcome Zaina Singh Ranawat"

Hey, guys, this is my first story, please check this out hope you will like.

And Thank You SewCanMia❤.