Chapter 2

" zaina, please come soon save me from these people they are forcefully marrying me to that man who is already married two times and he has 7 children already please just save me zaina my uncle and aunt are selling me to that old man." Zaina sighed, listening to the voice message, again and again, she is feeling so sad for this girl who is her Facebook friend from so long time. They both are friends from the last 8 years and they share everything with each other but now that girl is in so much trouble.

" don't worry zaina we will definitely save her it's my promise," her best friend jack told her.

Zaina just nodded listening to him, finally, they are in flight, for Dubai where they have a mission to rescue her friend.

" Hope we get successful in this Mumma just save my friend and help me " zaina prayed in her heart to her mother.

Landing in Dubai airport zaina felt a different sensation in her heart like something is going to happen, like something so big. She tried to shrug herself from all this feeling.

 She tried to shrug herself from all this feeling

( zaina dress)

They all went to a five-star hotel for their night stay, they all are tired from jet lag and wanted to sleep fast because from tomorrow they have a mission to complete.

Some other part of the same city

" King we have caught those men who tried to enter the Palace and tried to harm the future Prince," said a man to his king who is seething in anger.

" get those bastards in my basement today is their last day in this world " he ordered his man and who just nodded and dismissed to do his king work.

" So you all tried to kill my prince," he said with a smile note a sarcastic smile.

" I am sorry king they forced us to that please show some mercy on us, " one of the culprits said in trembling voice.

" ok, I will forgive you all in only one condition" king said with a smile.

" What is that sir we will happily follow you're every order sir," one of the culprits said not knowing what is the future holding for them.

" so you all have to spend a night with my pet lions and they are hungry from past 15 days," he said in an evil voice and before anybody understand something they all are pushed in the cage and only screams of those men are echoing in that basement.

"Mess with me and you will see your end "

Zunaid Ibrahim

TBC

Please, guys, support my work hope I will improve with time.