first day of school

You wake up to your alarm blaring, its 6:30 am, you have to be at your new school by 8. you groan as you pull yourself up from under the sheets. your abusive dad is still asleep, thank god, and your mom isnt in the picture. she left when you were 3 and didnt want to be responsible for a kid anymore. today's your first day at karasuno high, you're a first year and your best friend Hinata is going to walk you to school so you need to hurry up and get out of bed. the light sneaks through the blinds as you can hear the chirps of birds, you always found it so calming how in the morning, even as dreary and foggy as it is today, its almost like an escape. early in the morning when people are still sleeping, you can get a fresh breath of air without being yelled at, being hit, being insulted. you've learned to find the good in everything, even small things like this morning. you slide your feet on the wood floor and quickly pull them back realizing its cold as fuck, you look for your slippers but cant seem to find them. you realize you're gonna have to run to the bathroom and so u do a quick little countdown. "3....2...1..." and off you go, sprinting as fast as u can to the bathroom, you stumble in there and calm yourself down.

after taking a shower you decide to text Hinata;

y/n: 𝒉𝒆𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ?

hinata texts back almost immediately

Hinata: 𝒚/𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 !! 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 :)

you smile at his enthusiasm, you love volleyball too but the girls team is already all filled up, which really sucks because you were so excited to join and you were really good at it too

y/n: 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 :( 𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆

you put your phone down and finish getting ready, you put on some makeup; highlight on the tip of your nose and inner eye corners, light blush, mascara, and gloss. after putting on your uniform you check the clock. 7:45, you quickly check your phone to see a "im outside hurry up" text from Hinata. you giggle and slide your shoes on and grab your backpack. you try to sneak out as quietly as you can. you thankfully make it outside without waking up your dad.