ur new home

Ukai notices your face turn pale. "what's wrong i just asked how your dad is?" you swallow the food thats left in your mouth with a hard gulp. "he's fine i guess. i just... idk" you look down at your wrist and vision the marks he gave u that finally faded over time. "y/n whats wrong, you know you can talk to me. c'mon, im not the type to pressure you but i can't remember the last time you were upset?" he softly says. "just dont get mad okay" you say, "im your family, i would never be mad at you, now spill"
"everytime you would send money dad used it on alcohol and he would always get drunk and he would hurt me and he just blamed me for mom leaving and-" "h-he hurt you?!", coach says cutting you off, "o-oh my god are you okay, why didnt you tell me, its not your fault okay, im gonna beat his ass im gonna-" he looks over to you to realize you're crying. his tone switches "hey hey hey, come here." he engulfs you in a hug as you cry onto his shoulder. "you're okay now you never have to go back, i promise. you're living with me now c'mon. I'll get your things tomorrow." he says rubbing your back slightly. your ears perk up at that sentence. "i really dont have to go back? are you serious?" you say overwhelmed. "yes i am, it's not like i live with anyone and i wouldnt mind the company" "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" you jump up onto him and hug him tightly. "y/n...i cant...breathe..." u giggle and get off of him. "sorry."
"it's okay, i love you shorty"
"IM NOT SHORT IM LIKE THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU, STAND UP"
he proceeds to stand up and towers over you. you sit back down and say "oookay then nevermindddd" you giggle. you both finish up your food and head to bed after volunteering to clean up the dishes. as you tuck yourself in bed you think about the team. the first one who comes to your mind is tsukki. he's actually freaking stunning and you really want his number... which also gives u the idea to text hinata.
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙧 𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 ??
you toss your phone back on the bed and wait for his response. a few minutes later ur phone dings.
𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖: 𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙞 :) 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚
you reply immediately
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙙𝙤 𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩
you decided it was best to get everyones numbers since you would need them later anyways.
𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖: 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙨 !! 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.
your heart skips a beat. *do i like him that much? Ew. Feelings* you think to yourself. Hinata sends everyones numbers and you add them all to the groupchat.
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝙮/𝙣-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙢𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞 😍😍😍😍
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖: 𝙬𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙮/𝙣 🤩🤩🤩🤩
𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖: 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧?!
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨
as soon as you see tsukki online your heart stops. its really him. *Okay y/n you got this; you got this* you tell yourself. just flirt, you can do that right?
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.
𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖: 𝙃𝘼𝙃 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝙇𝙈𝙁𝘼𝙊
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖: 𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙉𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞: 𝙔𝙀𝘼 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿^
𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖: 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙮/𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧?
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖: 𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮/𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙞-
𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞: 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥?
𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖: 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙞 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙗𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪-
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙞𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙄𝙈 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉 𝙔/𝙉-𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉 🤗🤗🤗
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖: 𝘽𝙀𝙏 𝙄𝙈𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 😎
𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖: 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩-
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙮𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙄𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮💀
𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞: 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙊𝙒.
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙤, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 😤
𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖: 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨 <3
𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞: 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙩𝙩 <3
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙡𝙮 🥺💕
𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙠𝙞: 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 ? 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙜 🙄
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙪 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖: 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙗𝙜😍😍😍😘😘😘
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙮 😍😍😍😍
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙣𝙤 🏃🏼‍♂️
ᵗˢᵘᵏᵏⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ "ˢʰⁱᵗᵗʸˢʰⁱᵐᵃ"
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: 𝙃𝙀𝙔
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩-