the rise of the crows (hint to the next few chapters)

𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖: @𝙮/𝙣
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: 𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙁𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙔
𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖: @𝙮/𝙣
𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞: @𝙮/𝙣
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎-
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝙔/𝙉 𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏
𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖: 𝙇𝙈𝙁𝘼𝙊𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙔𝘼 𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙆𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙐 𝙐𝙋
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: 𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖: 𝙄𝘿𝙂𝘼𝙁 𝙔/𝙉 𝙄𝙈 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝙍𝙉
𝙮/𝙣: 𝙞- 𝙬𝙝𝙖- 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮
𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖: 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙄𝙈 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊𝙊
and with that you look up to see tsukki pop out from the gym and noya pop out from the locker room as they race each other to get to you. Tsukki struggles to keep up with noya bc of his speed but since his tall advantage also gives him arm length he reaches noyas shirt and tugs him back as he rushes up to you. "OKAY DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT FOOL HAS TO SAY"
"AYO Y/N OKAY SO TSUKKI WAS IN THE GYM RIGHT-"
tsukki immediately puts a hand over noya's mouth
"THAT TWAT IS GONNA SPIT OUT NOTHING BUT LIES"
you watch as the both of them struggle to keep/get the hand on noya's mouth. finally noya gets it off and runs behind you to get away from tsukki. he wraps his arms around you to pull you down to his height (which isnt that far) and grabs your face and says "ME AND TANAKA WERE IN THE GYM WITH MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS AND WE HEARD YAMS AND TSUKKI TALKING ABOUT HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE AND THEN WHEN U WALKED OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM HE STOPPED IN HIS TRACKS AND LITERALLY MOANED- WE WERE CRACKING UP"
you immediately bust out laughing while turning red at the same time. "SHIMA YOU DID WHAT NOW AHAHA" you and noya start cracking up while tsukki turns his head in embarassment. "It wasnt a moan- it was only a small gasp its not that big of a deal" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "That wasnt a WHAT NOW???!!!" the three of u turn your heads to see ukai standing behind tsukki like a quarterback ready to tackle someone which only makes nishinoya and you laugh even harder. tsukki starts chuckling and says "bruh can yall just shut up" ukai tells the guys to go home and tells you to get in the car. About five minutes into the drive he asks "he was MOANING for you??!" which only makes you start giggling again. "just- nvm" u let out a grin. you feel a lot happier within those few days with ur uncle and the team than u have in a while. Life finally feels alright.

[Authors note: hi guys im sorry this is really short; i wanted to add in just a little comedy chapter because a few coming up are gonna be drama filled. Also the next chapter is gonna be fast forwarded to the night before your big game that will either make or break karasuno's reputation]