ur new home ;) (hint to the next chapter)

As you're in the bathroom you think about life. You slide your clothes off one by one and stare at yourself in the mirror. the marks your dad has given you may not be permanent, but the words and actions he has done and said are engraved in your brain. its like a song you cant get out of your head no matter what. you know each lyric, each melody, each beat, its all stuck on repeat. (dr. Seuss pt 2). tears well up in your eyes but you push them back as always. its supposed to be a good night, you dont have to worry about your dad tonight. you're with ur uncle. its a new beginning. you turn on the water as you see the tub start to steam. perfect. you love the warm water against your back. it just feels so nice and the warmth is comfort. comfort you've never gotten. you hop in the shower and feel the water sting against your back. you have to get used to it first of course. you reach down to pick up the vanilla scented body wash. your favorite. maybe your uncle had remembered all this time? or maybe its just a coincidence. the body wash feels cool against your skin as you pour it out from its container. all of a sudden you hear a knock at the door. "hey hurry up in there dinners almost ready". you hear ur uncle say.
"i just got in ughh, I'll be out in 10 minutes"
you quickly wash yourself and scrub your body and wash your hair. as you wash it out you hear another yell. "y/n i told u to get out 25 minutes ago !! are you okay in there ?"
"oh shit sorry im getting out right now"
you grab your towel, put it on, and run out, "oh yeah...wheres my room?" he points to a door at the end of the hallway and chuckles. "thanks"
you walk over to your room and take a look around, i guess there are led lights in every single room, and it doesnt smell like smoke at all, *i could get used to this* you think to yourself. you see a big tshirt laid out on the bed, must be your uncles. *thank god i brought an extra pair of volleyball shorts* you thought. and pulled them out of your bag. you quickly changed and put your dirty clothes in the washer and went out to go see your uncle. "hey y/n you're finally done?" he asks. "yesss now let me eat" you say. he laughs and u two sit down at the table. "so, hows your dad?" he asks which makes u choke on your food. this conversation which you've never had with anyone is finally getting brought up, are you gonna lie or tell the truth....