ANOTHER Yandere Headcanon

A/N: I was watching suspense movies yesterday and now I'm in the mood to go back to my yandere chapter. This IS connect to the first two I made.

Also, all episode-based chapters will be posted at the same time, so.....brace yourselves. It's gonna be a lot.

WARNING! BLOOD, DEATH, POSSESSIVE MAO, KINDA SCARY, AND DEAD BODIES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! THIS IS BASICALLY A HORROR MOVIE.

ON TO THE STORY

• It's been months since Mao Mao lost you.....

• And it was driving him insane.

• After Badgerclops died, you decided to move the survivors to a safer place.

• Poor Adorabat was heart broken, first her hero went crazy and now her best friend is dead. You were all she had left.

• You basically became the leader of the group (you didn't really have a choice)

• You honestly thought Mao Mao forgot about you.

You should've known better.....

• Mao Mao's been watching you.....

• Waiting for you to let your guard down.

• And after a while.......you did

• "(Y/N)? Are you sure it's a good idea to go out on your own?" "Adorabat, Mao Mao is long gone. He's still in Pure Heart, don't worry, I'm just running to the store down the street."

• You were in a new village....if Mao Mao knew where you were, he would've taken you a while ago.... right....

• It was late, not many people were out, it was supposed to be a quick trip....just get some food and come home.

You should've known better....

• Mao Mao loved how naive you could be.

• You were alone, no weapon, no one to protect you....

• It was a perfect time to strike!
- "Hello, (Y/N)~Did ya miss me, Baby?"

• You were to shocked to react.

• Your heart was pounding in your chest as you slowly turn to see Mao Mao standing behind you.

• He licked his lips and grinned wickedly at you before growling out:
- "I sure missed you. You gave me quite the chase, but now I've caught you~ And I'm not letting you go anytime soon~"

• When Mao Mao grabbed your wrist, you finally snapped out the trance and began screaming.
- "No no, (Y/N), I've won fair and square!"

• Then you were knocked out....

• When you woke up, you were in a dark room....chained up and surrounded by.........bodies....

• You let out sobs of fear once you saw Badgerclops.

• "Shhh, it's ok, (Nickname). He had it coming."

• Mao Mao walked up to you and you shuffled away "Don't be like that, Baby....everything I do....everyone I hurt....it's because I love you. And you love me...right?"

• He growled at your silence before punching a hole in the wall.
- "D*****! I knew this was gonna happen if you found out! I told that stupid badger not to tell you, but did he listen?! NO! He never listened to me!"

C R A C K

• Your eyes widen when you heard it....Mao Mao broke his hand.....
- "You see, (Y/N)....this is why I need you here, why-haha-I'd fall apart without you. And we don't want that~"

• Mao Mao really was insane...and there was no fixing him.....

• Meanwhile, Adorabat knew something was wrong.

• It's been a whole day since you left.

• She and the others looked everywhere, but they couldn't find you.....

• You were refusing to eat, drink, and even sleep.

• Mao Mao hated that....how dare you not care for yourself?! Were you trying to leave him all alone?

• No....you just didn't know any better....Badgerclops broke you and it was Mao Mao's job to fix you.

• So, he knocked you out and forced you to eat.

• You threw everything up after you woke up.

• Mao Mao was pissed
- "(Y/N), I'm trying here....what do you want from me?!"
- "Let me go!"

• That.....that was the first thing you've said to him since he took you, that means you're starting to open up!

• All Mao Mao did was kiss you and leave you in the darkness of your room.

• You tugged on your chains until your wrists bled...but it wasn't enough....

The cat finally caught his mouse.

And he wasn't letting it go

A/N and BC/N:

Me: *smiling innocently*

BC:..... TF is wrong with you?!

Me: I'm tired and dying because of school.

BC: I.....who made you write something like this?

Me: *shrugs*

BC: O-ok....I'm going to bed.

Me: Ok! 🌟OutThere🌟

BC....and 🍰Badgerclops🍰?

Me and BC: OUT!