Chapter 1

Mark Fischbach, a famous singer that has been to many states and other continents. He walked down the hall, his show was about to start. He was singing his new hit song, Heaven. It was based off an experience he had when he was younger. No one really knew his exactly sexuality, but they knew he was into men. He was also into women, he was with a woman named Amy Nelson for 4 years. He was happy then with her. His new bodyguard he just hired, his name was Damien but he knew that he liked to be called Dark. He found him quite attractive, but he knew he was just there to protect him. "Mark!! Mark!!" Admiring Fans screamed as he walked down the lined runway and into the back part of the stage, it was Darks job to keep the fans off him if they touched him with his consent, he didn't mind it but he wasn't sure how he should react. He raised his eyebrow as he continued down the runway, they had just arrived. Many of his fans held pictures of him in their hand and wanted him to sign it, or maybe parts of their bodies, many females wanted him to sign their breasts, and some males wanted him to sign their chests and stomachs, and sometimes their members which made him uncomfortable. He was a very good guy even though he was rich and a Star. He sang all types of music, so he wasn't put into a certain genre of the sound. The lights, many colors went here and there due to the stage being like a disco ball of color for his show.

Dark had recently been hired to protect mark, he knew a lot about the other and often heard mark sing when he was in his dressing area. He enjoyed the sound of marks angelic soothing voice, though dark had to be professional. He wore a suit and tie and sometimes he'd wear sunglasses.
Dark opened the door for mark and told people to back off and protected mark as it was his duty. He was taller than mark, and he was well built. If dark ever had to bed be able to either deal with someone who was disrespectful to marks space or pull mark away from the situation. Dark heard the yells and screams from the many men and women. He scowled seeing them get close "alright, ladies and gentle men, please give Mark some space. Back up, back up," he added "After the show, you'll get autographs and your pictures," he said in his deep luxurious voice. Thankfully they listened.
Dark had finally brought Mark to the backstage area, he looked around real quick for trespassers and walked back to Mark. "If you need anything you know the signal," Dark had gotten mark a signal which would be two taps on marks shoulder the first with his pointer and the second tap with his pointer and middle.
Damien stepped back and got into his position and awaited for Mark to walked on out to the stage, he wanted to hear his new song, and how it would fit with his angel like voice. Anytime he sang, he enjoyed it.