Chapter 3

((If I don't update for a while, that's because I'm busy with school because it's riding my ass and stressing me the fuck out not even in a kinky way bro. Anyway, I'll try to update as much as a I can with my stories, but I'm sorry if I can't for a while. Anyway, on with the chapter))

"Loves my religion, but he was my faith, something so sacred so hard to replace, falling for him was live falling from grace... no need to imagine, cause I know it's true... they say, 'all good boys go to heaven', but bad boys bring heaven to you... it's unanmatic.. it's just what they do.." Mark sang into the microphone, a small green haired male, he stepped over beside Daek, he was another one of Marks bodyguards, he wasn't sure why he was hired from how skinny he was, but he was in combat and he can handle himself pretty well, he nodded "hey, Dami." Anti chuckles as he stood beside him and he turned to the stage and listened to Marks voice. "He's got quite a voice.. so smooth."

Dark let his eyes graze around the audience seeing them sway and softly sing along with Mark's sweet voice. Dark saw anti from the corner of his eyes and rose a brow "anti we are on a job" he said, Dark was like one of the soldiers in London with the big tall hats. He'd stand his lost and not make a move or a sound if that what he was told to do. He nodded "he does have a nice voice yes now get back to your post anti" he practically ordered, though dark wasn't Anti's boss, not officially anyway.

"You don't realize the power they have, until you leave them and you want them back, nothing in this world prepares you for that.... I'm not a sinner, be wasn't the one. I had no idea what we would become, there's no regrets I just thought it was fun..." little did anyone know, he was singing about an ex-boyfriend he had, which was the 'bad boy' type as they put it. Anti chuckles "what crawled up your ass and died?" He asked as he kept his eyes on Mark and listened to what he sang. He knew Mark wouldn't mind. "Come on, you're so fucking boring." He teased Dark.

Dark did listen to the words when Mark sang and he himself would try to dissect the lyrics. Though, he wouldn't do it all the time, he was just a little curious about the meanings behind Mark's songs or if there even was a meaning behind them all. He heard Anti's remark and rolled his eyes a little "you really are childish," he said and then huffed "I'm sorry I'm good at my job unlike some people." he snapped back at Anti. Dark wasn't the one who liked the whole 'it's all fun and games' or 'horsing around' he was a very professional person.

((I suck at ending a chapter sooo ahhhh, thanks for reading, guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

——-_——_—-ëMø))