ᴄʜᴀᴘɪᴛʀᴇ ᴛʀᴇɪᴢᴇ

QUIDDITCH WAS NO little children's game ━ it was quite dangerous and, if you were a chaser, it was quite brutal. Bludgers were flying your way each second, sometimes too fast for the beaters themselves to save you from a powerful hit that could send you off your broom all the way to the ground.

Personally, Estelle found quidditch thrilling ━ yes, thrilling. The race against other chasers you had to pull in record time, the quaffle being thrown around aimlessly that you were somehow supposed to always catch, the keeper hitting it off ━ everything kept you on your toes. You never knew what would happen next. The game required your full focus in order to score.

"━ DEVEREAUX STEALS THE QUAFFLE FROM POTTER AND FLIES OFF! PASSES IT TO CILLIAN WHO PASSES IT TO JOHNSON WHO PASSES IT BACK TO DEVEREAUX! BLACK AND POTTER TRY TO STEAL THE QUAFFLE ━ AH MAN! DEVEREAUX SCORES THROUGH THE MIDDLE LOOP, FOOLING WOOD THAT SHE'D GO FOR THE RIGHT ONE ━ SEVENTY TO FORTY FOR THE RAVENS!"

Estelle gave Sirius a charming smile accompanied by a mock wink. The boy scowled. By his side, James was almost on the verge of throwing the brunette off her broom, only to stop her from scoring any longer.

"Bad day, Potter, eh?" she asked ironically. The messy-haired boy growled lowly, his fists clenching against the broom handle harshly.

"I'll show you a bad day you bloody stupid raven!━" but Estelle heard nothing more, she flew in the different direction, ignoring Potter's sailor curses. The wind swept through her ponytail causing shivers to run up and down her spine multiple times.

"Estelle, duck!" cried out a voice. The French girl didn't question the voice, recognizing the owner of the sound as Louisa Martinez, one of the two Ravenclaw beaters. A bludger flew past her head, right into the bat of the second beater, Chris Cassian who redirected the throw right into Gryffindor's third chaser's ribs, Ryan Jefferson's. The older female passed her in a blur, swinging her bat around. Ryan clutched his side in dismay but continued playing.

Estelle eyed the other two chasers: Luka Cillian and Reina Johnson. The two were 'squishing' Sirius Black who was carrying the quaffle with pride. Estelle immediately sped off, flying below Sirius. Reina saw the French girl with the corner of her eyes, a small smirk playing on her rosy lips. Sirius Black gritted his teeth, throwing the ball, in (what he thought was) James' direction. Estelle flew up in an instant and instead of the boy with glasses catching it, it had been her.

"━CILLIAN HAS THROWN THE BALL WHO FOOLS JEFFERSON BY HITTING IT BACK TO JOHNSON WHO PASSES IT TO DEVEREAUX. AH! DEVEREAUX BARELY DODGES A BLUDGER ━" Estelle saw Cillian below her, deciding to let the boy catch the fall from her since both Potter and Black were on her trail. "━AND CILLIAN SCORES! EIGHTY TO FORTY, MAN, GRYFFINDOR IS HAVING A BAD DAY!"

Many of the Gryffindor supporters booed at the Hufflepuff commentator's remark, but was met by cheers on the Ravenclaw and Slytherin ends.

WHACK!

Estelle could recognize that sound anywhere and she quickly did the Sloth Grip Roll to avoid the offending bludger and sped off, cursing as she realized the second Gryffindor beater, Charles Hughes had decisively concluded to whack the bludger at her continually, giving her no space to try and score a goal and leaving the Ravenclaw beaters no space to defend against the Gryffindor chasers. As she sped past a smirking James Potter who was shooting past her, heading in the opposite direction, she vowed not to give them the satisfaction. She looked up, cursing once more at what she saw.

Reina Johnson was streaking up the pitch, but the rest of the Gryffindor team, minus the seeker, was streaking toward her. She glanced behind at her billowing robes and at the black bludger before tightening her grip on her broomstick and shooting forward.