Let's meet again!

Steve woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. It was the day he was supposed to see Ne again. He slowly got up and turned off the alarm, his hair was all messy, and he himself too looked pretty messy. His antennas twitched a bit as he slowly walked up to check his calendar. A smile suddenly appeared on his face. "Yay..." he said quietly.
Steve began to pack his clothes and other stuff, like his very crappy notebook, probably from somewhere around the 2010s. He sighed as he finished packing up everything, even his neon green sunglasses and vaporwave shirt. He was really excited to meet her again, he really missed her over the past two weeks... or, was it less? Now he didn't care since all the time he was alone, it felt like an eternity. He sighed. 
A few hours passed and Steve, all excited came to the large airport. It felt a bit intimidating to him, but continued  to walk forward. There was a lot of people around him, and a wide board showing all the flights.
As Steve waited, he wrote some more messages to his beloved Neru-chan one last time before flying to RW.

The sky was bright blue, the weather was very nice and warm, and the wind blew gently. Steve finally arrived to RW, and was very excited to see Ne again after a long time. Though, he didn't knew where Ne's apartment was. "I guess I'll have to ask someone now..." Steve sighed.
Steve continued to walk forward, hoping to see someone he'd be able to ask. But then, he saw a brown haired guy walking somewhere. This could be his chance, he thought to himself. "Okay okay, don't be shy, just ask him-" he whispered to himself.
Steve walked up to him. "Hello. Can I ask something please?" The brown haired guy turned around at him. "Oh, sure, hello! What do you want to ask me?"
"Thank you- I came here to visit my... friend- yeah, friend- she came here to join the army, but I don't really know where exactly does she have her apartment-" "Ohh, do you mean Ne Schwarz? Yes I know her, she is trying to pass all of the army trials now, so she can join us. Triterra apartments are this way, you go straight through this street, then to the left, then continue on the way straight, and you're there." "Woah, you're one of the knights?" "Well, you could say I am, but i'm more of their teacher, general." "Wait- so... you are the king Ne told me about- I didn't expect this-" "Yeah, i am, but i don't really make my position so serious, sure, i do all the necessary work for RW, but i wouldn't act like I'm  the highest of kings, that I'm much higher than everyone else, and that everyone should bow down in front of me. So don't need to freak out." The brown haired king smiles. "O-Oh, Alright.. by the way, my name is Steve Window, nice to meet you." Steve smiled a little bit. "Oh, Steve? That's a nice name. My name's Atir, nice to meet you too!" Introduced Atir. "Anyways, i need to go, i have some work to do. I hope you'll have a good time here!" "Oh, thanks a lot, good luck with everything, goodbye!" "Bye." Atir waved.
Steve turned around and walked in the direction a Atir had told him. "Ah, they have a pretty nice king.. I'm curious if everyone here is like that."
Soon, Steve got into the apartment building and walked through the hall, looking at apartment numbers to find Ne's. He was really excited, but still a bit nervous. He stood there in front of her apartment door for a while. Steve took a deep breathe in and out. "Come on Steve, it wasn't that long since she was away... nothing changed at all-"
He nervously looked away and his antennas twitch.
"Hnnn-"
Steve sighed and finally knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and Ne as she opened the door. The door opened, there, stood his beloved Neru-chan he had been missing for the past few weeks. Her dark green eyes and beautiful red hair we're shining in the light's reflection, across her eye was a visibly thick scar, and she wore a nice looking blue summer dress. Steve thought she was really really beautiful.
"Stevie-!" She hugged him. "Neru-chaaan-!! I missed you so much..." cried Steve while hugging her tight. Ne pushed him a bit away. "Now that you're here, you can give me that something for me in return for that ticket."

"What do you mean by tha-"

Suddenly, Steve's sentence was cut off by Ne lifting him up so his face was in the same height as her, and she quickly kissed him on the lips and put him down. Steve blushed. "That's all i needed, honestly. You, Steve." Ne blushed. "A-a-a-Ah- uhmm- m-me too, i guess- i-i really missed you.." Steve looks away. Ne hugged him. "Me too, Stevie, me too.."
Steve looked back at Ne and pushed away the thought of confessing now, though it was very clear that when Ne kissed him, she already thought of him as more than a friend. Steve shyly smiled.