AESPA DEBUTED

a/n: AESPA DEBUTED AND I THINK I REALLY LIKE THE SONG BUT I HATE THE MV!  IF YOU LISTENED TO IT, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THEIR DEBUT?

"Hey Yaku, wanna go get some food before today's lecture?" Chae asked Yaku from across their dorm.  Yaku ignored her, continuing to talk to whoever he as texting on his phone.  Chae sighed before walking closer to his bed and place herself only inches away from his face.

"Who're you talking to?" She questioned as Yaku smiled lovingly at his phone.  Yaku looked up at her in surprise before shutting off his phone, knowing he could just talk to Lev later.

"Just my boyfriend," Yaku replied with a soft smile spread across his face "But whatever, he doesn't matter right now. Let's go eat but can Yuta come too?"

"Of fucking course he's coming we can't be the holy trinity of crackhead losers without him," Chae said while grabbing the keys and opening the door, Yaku following behind her as they left the dorm.

After picking up Yuta from his dorm, the trio found themselves making conversation in the school cafeteria, Yaku's thoughts of texting Lev back long gone as he immersed himself in conversation with Chaeyoung.

"No way, Bang Chan is the superior Stray Kids member.  He's a rapper, singer, performer, composer, lyricist, he's multilingual, and a living meme.  Beat that." 

"Okay but Hyunjin has the fucking visuals like have you seen him?  I'm lesbian but I'd let him step on my throat."

"Let's just agree that Stray Kids can make anyone gay person straight and any straight person gay, okay?"

"What's a Stray Kids?" Yuta asked while shoveling food into his mouth. Chae spit out her water as Yaku dropped his fork and stared at him in shock.

"DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT'S A STRAY KIDS YOU FUCKING RAT?" Chae yelled in the middle of the cafeteria, not caring about the weird stares she was receiving from the other students.

"How could you?  Your soulmate privileges have been revoked!" Yaku said sarcastically, causing Yuta's mouth to drop open and his knees to hit the floor as he begged for Yaku's forgiveness.

"NOOO NOT MY SOULMATE PRIVILEGES!  I'LL LISTEN TO STRAY KIDS OKAY?"

"Hmmm, okay I guess you can have them back for now," Yaku smiled teasingly as Yuta nudged his shoulder.  Chaeyoung looked back and forth between them in confusion, wondering if she missed something.

"You two seem awfully close, anything you guys wanna tell me?" Chae asked with a smirk.  The boys looked at each other in shock before turning back to Chae, Yaku sporting a faint blush.

"Don't get any ideas Chae, we're simply platonic soulmates.  Besides, I have a whole WinWin and none of you hoes could ever compare to him," Yuta said nonchalantly.  

"Never mind, you're soulmate privileges are long gone now."

"NOOOO!"

a/n: most of you probably think that chaeyoung and yuta are irrelevant characters but watch them closely, they're actually super important for what's gonna happen later :)))

-norah