we got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back

a/n: we got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back we got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back you know we did did did did did did that we got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back ready set yeahhhhhhh STREAM KICK BACK COWARDS (cough cough maybe something about one of the people who sung kick back is a spoiler for this book cough cough)

It was safe to say Yaku was a mess the following morning.  Puffy eyes from crying, messy hair, and pale skin were all a result from his lack of sleep and hours spent crying throughout the night.  He had awaited Chae's arrival to maybe explain everything and convince her to help keep this whole mishap a secret, but the girl never returned.  He hadn't seen Yuta since the ordeal anyway, maybe Chaeyoung had gone to comfort him instead, he deserved it more anyway.  Yaku felt like no less than a monster for not only taking advantage of Yuta's heartbroken state, but for now dragging Chaeyoung and possibly even Lev into this whole mess.

But still, Yaku was too proud to admit he had done anything wrong.  He was ready to do anything to keep his life picture perfect, anything to keep this from his beloved boyfriend, no matter how much it was hurting him.

And as Yaku struggled to pull himself together after the recent events, Lev was feeling brighter than ever.  Well, as bright as he could be considering it had been a while since he had last heard from a certain someone.  Lev pushed that thought away however, Yaku was in college, of course he'd be busy.

Ding!

As a notification from his phone cut through the business of his thoughts, Lev couldn't help but long for the familiar name at the top of the text meaning that his maybe certain someone cared enough to text him.

But no, it unfortunately wasn't Yaku.

anonymous:

hey there!

i noticed we had a few mutual friends and i was curious about you uwu

tolbean:

oh hi!

youre right haha 

do i know you maybe?

anonymous:

oh no i dont think so

but i know A LOT about you 

tolbean:

.....

sir whAt-

anonymous:

alkjhgsjkjjsksk wait that sounded so creepy im sorry

ive just heard about you from some of my friends

and so i thought we should be friends

tolbean

alkhghsjkjdsksjsj

how do i know youre not a 60 year old man in your basement who catfishes innocent young boys on the internet and kills them and takes all of their money?

anonymous:

i-

um what-

youre yakus bf right?

tolbean

LKJSGFDFGHJKL

IVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE THAT EXCEPT FOR MY CLOSE FRIENDS AND SISTER HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT KDJSGHJ STALKER SIJHGFFDFGHJK

anonymous:

calm your tits lmao

i know him

tolbean:

oh

okie then lets be friendssssss

anonymous:

yay uwu

ah i have to go

lets talk more later!

bye bye new friend!

Lev smiled widely for the first time in a few days, a new friend was just what he needed, the perfect distraction from all of his current problems.

And though this anonymous person was seemingly innocent, nobody could've forseen the problems he'd cause...

a/n: who do you guys think lev's mysterious new friend is... maybe he'll be someone SUPER important... maybe he's someone that i may or may not have introduced already at some point earlier... maybe ill just make this person fuck shit up...?

-norah