sorry for the wait but im backkkk

^^NCT 127's most recent comeback.  In case anyone's wondering, this is the group Yuta is from and if you guys want to know who he is (because hes a main character in this book ) hes the guy at 0:31 also the song is a bop so stream it cowards 

"What the flippin heckin fuck is going on here?"

"Wait Chaeyoung I'm sorry!" Yuta cried out, burrowing his face into a pillow as he let the first of many more tears spill over.  Yaku watched in disbelief, how did this all even happen?

"It's not me you should be apologizing to, Yuta, it's WinWin," She spat back, quickly softening as she saw the pain flash through his eyes at the mention of his former beloved.

"Sicheng and I... we... I'm sorry I can't!" Yuta cried out.  Chaeyoung immediately understood and wrapped her arms around him in attempt to comfort him.  Poor Yuta, he truly deserved better.

"Hey hey, I'm not mad at you okay?  I'm sorry about WinWin... go get some rest okay?  For me?" She whispered, looking into his glossy eyes.  Yuta nodded meekly, he didn't have the energy to even respond as the guilt continued to eat him up inside.  He proceeded to stand up and walk weakly towards the door that suddenly seemed so far away.

"I'm so sorry Yaku," Yuta whispered before leaving the room with tears trailing silently down his perfect face.  Yaku couldn't help but worry about him, the boy was just stuck in a bad situation, none of this was really his fault.

"Care to explain what the hell just happened?" Chae asked when Yuta was far away enough, she didn't want to put him through more than he was already experiencing.

"Me?  What about Yuta?" Yaku responded defensively.  While Yuta had initiated the kiss, Yaku chose to kiss back.  It wasn't Yuta who had cheated on anyone, it was Yaku.  But there was no way in hell he could even admit that to himself.

"We both know he's not in the best mental state right now, whatever happened clearly wasn't up to him."

"So are you saying I just took advantage of him?"

"Yes, and we both know you did."

"Unbelievable.  I genuinely care about Yuta!"

"So do I, I've known him and his boyfriend for years and everything was fine until you showed up.  I'm not blaming you for everything but there's no way it's all just a coincidence!"

"It's not my fault he couldn't just stay happy with WinWin!"

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S THE PROBLEM?  WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE BROKEN UP WHEN YOU TWO KISSED, YOU STILL DESTROYED THEIR RELATIONSHIP!  AND NOT ONLY THEIRS BUT YOUR OWN TOO!" Chae suddenly exploded at the slander against her best friend, taking Yaku aback slightly before he continued to fight back with just as much force.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?"

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND, LEV RIGHT?  WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM?"

"I DON'T KNOW CHAE, IT'S HARDER THAN YOU FUCKING THINK!"

"WELL DO YOU PLAN ON TELLING HIM THAT YOU JUST MADE OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY WHILE YOU TWO ARE STILL DATING?"

"NO OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD I EVER DO THAT?"

Chaeyoung closed her mouth and glared at the shorter male in disgust.  This was his boyfriend they were talking about and from what Chae knew about him, he didn't have the most pleasant history, especially in regards to mental health.  Keeping this from Lev could be the thing that finally breaks him.  She didn't know the boy, but Chaeyoung genuinely wanted to help him through everything and Yaku's lack of care disgusted her.

"What the hell Yaku, I'm not about to help you cheat on your boyfriend are you insane?  Look, I'd die for you and shit but I have morals and breaking this poor boy's heart like this goes against them!" She exclaimed.

"Son Chaeyoung!  I said we're not telling him okay?  This is MY problem and I'LL be the one to fix it!" Yaku responded, pushing her against the wall of their dorm with fire in his eyes.  But that wouldn't be enough to scare someone like Chaeyoung.

"Sure you will, just like you've kept in such great touch with him right?" Chae asked.  It was rhetorical of course, when was the last time Yaku had even reached out to the taller boy?  And she clearly knew what she was talking about seeing how the boy immediately shut up.

"Right, just what I thought.  I can't believe you, I can't believe you'd do this to someone you claim to love so much." She spat, pushing through his arms to walk out of the dorm, to go check on Yuta and maybe even WinWin too, perhaps they'd know what to do about Yaku and Lev.  Yaku seemed to have caught onto everything that had taken place in the past hour and was ready to do anything he could to hide it from a certain silver haired beauty.

"Wait, Chae please just let me-"

"No.  No more excuses.  I'm giving you two months Yaku Morisuke.  If you don't tell him, I will."

a/n: i have no motivation to continue this book tbh.  but im still gonna do it because even though it takes a lot out of me its so worth it to see you guys' comments and votes on it in the end, even if it isnt that many.  so sorry for the lack of updates but i promise theyre coming, slowly but surely they are still coming.  also yuta is my baby and if i see any comments hating on him i will personally steal your kneecaps and eat them.  stan yuta and winwin, stan nct.

-norah