Playing With Hair

The gentle breeze blew past us in the park sending chills down my spine, it blew Illumi's hair into his face making me giggle.

"Can I play with your hair?" I ask pointing to his soft raven black hair.

"If you would like." I nodded and he slid over to me so I could play with his hair.

It was always a delight to play with peoples hair, especially when it was as soft and long as Illumi's. "Your hair is always so soft and never tangled, what's your secret?" I asked beginning to separate his hair so I could braid it.

"I don't have a secret." Illumi responded honestly.

"Well I'm jealous." I huffed beginning the French braid at the top.

I could tell Illumi enjoyed me playing with his hair, I had a lot of fun braiding it for him so it would stay out of his face.

"Thank you for braiding my hair." Illumi thanked me looking at his braided hair.

"Of course Illumi, I love playing with hair!" I smiled at my work.

"My turn~" Hisoka cooed wanting me to play with his hair as well.

"Ok!" I tackled Hisoka and started playing with his hair. He laughed at my sudden attack to him and his hair but let me continue.

"I can't really braid your hair but I can definitely play with it!" I giggled running my fingers through his hair.

"That's fine with me~" Hisoka purred laying down in my lap so I could better play with his hair. "Your hands are so gentle, they don't ever pull hair." He complemented me.

"Thanks Hisoka, I try really hard to always be gentle when touching others. I guess I'm afraid that if I'm too ruff with them they'll break and disappear." I started making mini braids in his hair thinking mindlessly.

"So Illumi, who do you think will win our bet?" Hisoka asked Illumi noticing how I wasn't paying attention to anything.

"I refuse to lose." Illumi answered looking down at his braided hair then up to me. "I will claim the prize as mine once and for all."

"Interesting~" Hisoka chuckled. "I don't plan on losing either, my want for the prize has only grown since we started our bet."

None of what they were saying really made sense to me, I knew they had a bet going on but I didn't know any details about it or the prize.

"I cannot lose this Hisoka, the prize has changed me and shown me things I would have never known on my own." With Illumi's words I became even more confused about what was going on.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked still playing with Hisoka's hair.

"Don't worry about it darling~" Hisoka smiled at me. "Just discussing our stands at winning the prize."

"Oh ok." Was all I could say. I untangled my hands from Hisoka's hair and stared at the
soft clouds in the sky.

After a while of sitting in silence I yawned. "I'm getting kind of tired so I'm going to take a nap." I laid down in the soft green grass and let the gentle breeze take me into a peaceful sleep.

•••

I opened my eyes when we hit a bump. I looked around and saw I was in a taxi with Hisoka and Illumi I was in the middle laying on Illumi's lap. Illumi noticed I was awake.

"Sleep well?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded yawning stretching and sitting up. "That's good."

"Why do you sleep so much?" Hisoka asked looking at me curiously.