Having Fun With Bad Luck

"I don't think they're here." I sighed looking up at the moon in the sky. "We've been looking all day."

"Maybe so, even still we should still keep looking." Illumi put his hand on my shoulder motioning we should keep moving.

"If you need you can go back to the hotel~" Hisoka cooed playing with my hair.

"No, that's probably not a good idea. If you guys actually find them I want to be there to keep the peace." I chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. "Besides I want to stay with you guys!" My enthusiasm was interrupted with a yawn.

"Get on my back I'll carry you~ then you can stay with us but also rest. It is around 2 am anyway I can see why you are tired~" Hisoka picked me up holding me in a piggyback.

"Thanks." I thanked him resting me head on his back. "Why would they be out this late anyways?" I questioned the logic of the boys being out at this time.

"I'm not sure why they would be out this late exactly." Illumi agreed. "Maybe they are looking for something?"

"I don't think they would be out this late even if they were looking for something." I protested. "But if you want to keep looking we can."

"Perhaps you're right. We will begin again tomorrow morning." Illumi started walking back to the hotel.

"Good plan." I ended up drifting off to sleep on the way back to the hotel.

•••

I woke up on a soft comfy mattress with a big fluffy comforter on top. It was probably around 6 in the morning guessing from the light coming into the room.

"Good morning~" Hisoka lightly brushed the hair out of my face.

"Morning." I yawned sitting up. I looked around the room not seeing Illumi. "Where is Illumi?"

"He is already out looking for the boys~" I honestly couldn't understand how he was so cheerful this early in the morning.

"We should join him." I started getting out of bed when Hisoka stopped me pinning me to the bed. "What are you doing?" I was shocked by his sudden actions.

It was kind of intimidating being pinned the way I was, I knew he wouldn't hurt me but even still it made my heart race with feelings I didn't understand. I shook them off as adrenaline and made eye contact with Hisoka finally.

He seemed to be thinking as he studied my face for something. "Oops sorry. Just testing your reactions~" he got off of me letting me get up. "Hurry and get ready then we can go." He got up and left the room.

I did as I was told and got ready. Once I was I exited the room to find him holding a chocolate muffin. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day~" he handed it to me and we started walking.

•••

Eventually we found Illumi. He was staring up at a airship, Hisoka and I looked up to see Gon and Killua waving at us from the airship window.

I waved back smiling at them. "Well I guess we'll have to catch up with them some other time." I turned around and started walking away. "So what fun thing are we going to do?"

The boys joined me in walking. "We could go swimming~" Hisoka suggested.

"Sounds fun!" I agreed. "How does that sound Illumi?" I turned to the raven haired boy.

"That's fine." He looked at me blankly.

"It is a shame we couldn't catch the boys but there will always be a next time." I said adding a little pep to my step as I entered a clothing store to get a swimsuit.