Jealousy

"Y/n would you like to go to a play with me?" Illumi asked completely emotionless.

"That sounds like fun!" I agreed and he nodded handing me a ticket.

"The play starts at 8pm it's Tales of the Arabian Nights be ready to go by 6pm so we can get dinner before." Illumi walked away with the smallest of smiles on his face. Hisoka walked into the room noticing Illumi's happy attitude and immediately became suspicious.

"What's with him?" Hisoka asked referring to Illumi's smile.

"What do you mean?" I was confused by the whole situation, to me Illumi just asked me if I wanted to go to a play, but to them it meant war.

"Never mind I think I understand~" he smiled and walked out of the room after Illumi.

I shrugged their actions off and decided to get ready because it was around 4pm.

I wore a black dress with a white collar, the skirt came to just above my knees with short sleeves.  I did my hair and got my shoes on.

It was now around 5pm so I had about an hour of time to kill. I wondered where the boys went so I decided to go looking for them.

"Hisoka! Illumi! Where did you guys go?" I called out for them wondering around the hotel.

I didn't find them around the hotel so I wondered around outside for a while until I felt in immense aura coming from a park.

I followed it and to my horror I found the boys fighting with each other. They looked exhausted and hurt but still continued, whatever they were fighting over must be really important to them.

"Stop!" I ran in between them to stop the fighting, they both had to come to a sudden halt so they wouldn't hit me. "Please stop." I begged them. "Whatever you're fighting over isn't worth it. Look at you two, your both bleeding and bruised, it's selfish. I care about both of you deeply what if one of you actually killed the other? How could I forgive the one who killed the other, and how could I live without the one who died?" I scolded them with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry y/n I didn't think of it like that." Illumi apologized.

"I'm sorry too~ I just wanted to spend time with you." Hisoka wiped my tears.

"Then ask, just because Illumi and I are going to a play tonight doesn't mean we can't do something together tomorrow." I grabbed both their hands. "Come on, now I have to fix you guys up. This has to be the last time this happens, promise me you won't try to kill each other again for any reason." I pulled them along back to the hotel room.

"I promise." They said in unison.

"Good. If you break you promise I will not speak to either of you for a week." I huffed sitting them down in the hotel room chairs. "Now wait right here while I grab the first aid kit." I grabbed the first aid kit and began cleaning their wounds.

"How could you be so irresponsible and childish as to actually try and fight to the death." I huffed angrily dabbing their wounds with a cotton ball.

"We were fighting for a good reason." Illumi retorted.

"Not good enough to kill each other, nothing is." I grabbed the bandages from the kit and began wrapping Illumi's torso. "What if I actually lost one of you?" I paused for a moment looking down. "What then?"

"I don't know." Hisoka answered.

"Exactly, because you didn't think about how I would feel. You both are my companions, I'm traveling with both of you, more importantly your both my reason to live." I sat on the floor taking a break to think for a moment.

"I should get dressed for the play tonight, we won't make it to dinner." Illumi stood up to get ready.

"Ok." Was all I could say before I continued bandaging Hisoka.

Hisoka wasn't as bad as Illumi which made me even more scared to think of the outcome of the fight if I hadn't stepped in. If Hisoka won and killed Illumi the Zoldycks would kill Hisoka and I would have lost both of them.

I must have been lost in thought because I barley noticed when Hisoka cupped my face in his hands gently. "I'm sorry y/n, it was never my intentions to hurt you." It was as if his suave persona had melted away revealing someone else.

I sat there staring at his golden yellow eyes for what felt like forever letting him hold my face in his hands. The moment felt so serine it reminded me of the times I would sit under the cherry blossom tree in a gentle breeze watching the petals fall to the ground around me. "Please never do that ever again." He nodded at my words and released my face. After a moment I continued wrapping his wounds.

"Are you ready to go?" Illumi asked me walking back into the room in a suit.

"Just about, I just need to finish wrapping this last spot. You guys really did a number on each other." I finished tying up his wound and stood up. "Ready." I turned to Illumi giving him a thumbs up.

"Then let's go." Illumi lead me out the door. Once out of the door he grabbed my hand and we walked to the theater.

"Tickets please." We handed our tickets to the lady in the ticket booth. "Thank you! You can go ahead to the auditorium." We nodded and walked into the auditorium and found our seats.

Illumi had gotten us the best seats in the house. "Have you seen Tales from the Arabian Nights?" Illumi asked me looking at me with his mesmerizing black eyes.

"I have, it's one of my favorite plays. In my town growing up I got to be apart of many plays and this was definitely my favorite." The tales of the Arabian nights was about a girl taken from her home to marry the sultan, she was going to be killed but every night she would tell a story and leave it at its climax, so she could live another day to continue the story. It's also known as one thousand and one nights, after the thousand and one nights the sultan who took her fell in love with her and her stories and decided to let her live, every version is told differently but my favorite was always the one that ended happily.

"I like how in this one story your told a thousand. Like Aladdin and the lamp, The odyssey, the fox and the wolf and so many more." I continued talking about my admiration for the play from my childhood.

"I have never seen this play before." Illumi confessed. "I just thought you would like it."

The play was just as good as it always has been, the actors did a fantastic job. "Shall we head back to the hotel now?" Illumi asked standing up and offering me his hand.

"Sure!" I accepted his hand and he pulled me up. "I bet Hisoka has been lonely." I giggled thinking of a bored Hisoka.

————————————————————————
Word count 1220

Sorry I've been gone so long! I've been busy working and with school, then because I was working out in the freezing rain I got a cold and have been sick since, I originally wrote something else for this chapter but hated it so I had to rewrite it which is another reason why it took so long.

No one shot this chapter because I'm sick.