chapter 8 (MEETING HIM)

i must have fallen asleep because the train was coming to a stop. "that was quick" i say to myself. i get off the train and see will waiting. "hey wilbur" i smile and run to him. he gives me a small hug.

"hi i hope you had fun" he says. "yeah i did i started to cry when i had to head home then realized i get to see fundy" i smile. he just smirks. i look at him. "stop meanie" i punch him in the arm.  "well speaking of dundy they should both be here in 3 hours" we start walking.

"omg 3 hours i still need to clean my room fuck" i run to his car. i roll down the window. "hurry up!" i scream at him. he laughs and speed walks to the car.

we pull into our driveway and i practically sprint inside. will just chuckles and walks inside. "hey, do you wanna come with me when i get them?" he yells from the living room. "is that even a question of course i do" i yell from my room. he laughs and goes in his room.

it was about an hour and a half later and i finished cleaning my room. i decided i should probably text fundy but he already texted me.

fundy man

hey, my flight is about to land in like an hour can't wait to see you!

omg! wait yay!

"WILBUR" i yell coming out of my room. "what" he says doing the same. "do you think we should get going?" i question. "probably" he replies. "ok" i say putting on my shoes.

we get in his car and he can tell i'm nervous. "hey don't be nervous i know you've never met fundy, but he's a really great guy" he reassures me.

"i know he's a great guy that's why i like him, but i don't know if it's gonna be awkward or not you know" i lean back. "hey it will be fine just give him a hug" he takes a turn. "of course i will" i smile.

about 30 minutes later (but it felt like hours) we're here. wilbur parks and we get out. i take a huge deep breath. "hey it's ok" will comes to my side. "yeah yeah" i say nervously. "come on slow poke their flight should land in 10ish minutes" he says as i grab onto his arm.

as we are waiting i see their flight land and people getting off. at the very back i see fundy and niki. they spot us and start coming over. before they are even there i run up to fundy and hug him with my legs around his waist.

"well hello to you too" he says as he wraps his arms around me. our faces were super close and we just looked at each other for a minute. "hey" i say getting off him. i look down at the ground cause i can't believe i did that.

he lifts up my chin. "you're beautiful" he pulls me in for another hug. i blush and bury my head into his chest.

"where's niki?" i ask looking up at him. he points over to niki and wilbur hugging. "aw" i put my hands on my cheeks. he chuckles a little bit and puts an arm around my shoulder and walks over to them.

"hey niki" i say giving her a hug. "hey n/n" she gives me a hug back. "i missed you" we pull away. "i missed you more" i smile.

"so what's up with you and fundy" she nudges my shoulder. thankfully the boys were talking with eachother so they couldn't hear us.

"ha! your funny but um nothing though" i laugh. "sure what was that back there" she asked. "just a friendly hug" i smile. "uh definitely a friendly hug is you wrapping your legs around his waist and you two almost kissing" she rolls her eyes. "ugh whatever i'm going to the car" i start to walk away. "no madam wait" she goes after me.

i laugh and continue to walk away. she catches up to me and the boys. we both start laughing. fundy wraps his arm around my shoulder. i look up and smile while continuing talking with niki.

fundy pov
wow she is so beautiful. i can't believe she is here in front of me it feels like a dream. i pinch myself to make sure im not dreaming and im not.