chapter 25

today fundy and i decided to have a day out. i got out my clothes and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

"DO IT LIKE THAT BECAUSE THATS THE WAY MY BABY LIKES IT!" i scream. i step out of the shower and put on my clothes.

"so where are we going" i see fundy sitting in his filming room. "i don't really know" he shrugs. "that's rude" i cross my arms abruptly. i sit on his lap facing away from him.

"get off me loser" he tries to push me off but fails. "no" i shake my head. "i swear to god y/n get off me" he pushes my back. i shake my head. "ok fine then" he picks me up bridal style. "fundy please put me down" i slap his chest. "no because you are being a butt" he says not fazed. "how?" i ask as he sets me on the couch and goes back to his filming room. "jerk" i mumble under my breath.

"sorry" he says walking over to me with his arms spread out. "i don't know if i can forgive you" i cross my arms and look away. "please" he begs. "fine if you are going to beg" i roll my eyes. he lays on my chest comfortably. he turned on the tv to youtube, but i was scrolling though instagram.

at 8 we finally decide to go to the movies. we don't know what movie though.

"ugh cars are so boring" i sigh. "calm down complainer" fundy grabs my hand. "let me at least turn on some music" i plead. "fine. here!" he lets go of my hand and gives me the aux cord. "yay! thank you prince" i kiss him on the cheek.

i start singing quietly and i didn't realize that fundy was looking at me.

fundy pov
she is so beautiful. i can't believe she's mine. she really is my dream girl. if we lived together i think life WOULD be a lot easier, but so many things are stopping us.

i grab her hand, she doesn't refuse and squeezes my hand lightly. "i love you" i randomly blurt out. "i love you too" she says confused and kisses my cheek.

"let's move to france" i look at her sincerely. "babe, what are you talking about? i have school you have work we have lives we need to tend to" she put her other hand on top of mine. "i know it's just hard being away from you for so long" i sigh. "yeah i feel the same" she rests her head on my shoulder.

"you know what" she jolts her head up. "i promise that in 4 years or less we will be living in france together" she puts her pinky in the air. "that is if we are still together" i shrug. "FUNDY! of course we will still be together" she puts one of  her hands on the side of my face. "you are the only man i ever want to be with" she sighs. "diddo" i grab her hand.

y/n pov
we finally make it to the movies. i get some skittles and we get a big popcorn to share.

the movie ended around 11. the movie wasn't bad but it also wasn't the best movie i have seen.

"i didn't really like the actors they looked so bored" i explain as me and fundy are talking about the movie on the ride home. "yeah you're right. they didn't look into it" he says.

we arrive home and i change into my pjs, which is just sweatpants and fundy's hoodie. fundy is already laying down so i sneak in next to him. "night, my queen" he snakes him arms around my waist and i bury myself in his chest. "night my king" i say as he kisses my forehead.

i said king:).

fundy pov
she said king:).